Chicken Karaage with Rice
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Tori Karaage Japanese Fried Chicken
Thai Fragrant Rice
Chicken Rice Mix
How to cook
Prepare the rice
- Wash and drain the rice well then stir in the chicken rice mix.
- Cook according to the instructions on the rice packaging.
- Preheat the vegetable oil to 175°C.
- Deep fry the chicken karaage for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Pat away excess oil from the chicken karaage on some kitchen towels.
- Serve the chicken karaage alongside the cooked rice.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Teriyaki Chicken Rice (Inspired by the Changi Airport)
Curry Fried Rice
Prawn and Egg Fried Rice
Chicken Brown Rice
Rice Cooker “Claypot” Rice
Chicken Capsicum Rice Bowl
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Easy & Healthy Tiger Roar Pen Cai
Pineapple Fried Rice
Cheesy Chicken Kimchi Noodles
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice5.0 (1)
Spaghetti Chili Garlic
Xi’an Spiced Chicken with Fragrant Rice
Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
Pumpkin Taro Rice
Roasted Capsicum Paneer Masala with Basmati Rice
Chicken and Ham Roulade with Plum Sauce
Teriyaki Benja Chicken
Butter & Egg Fried Rice with Chicken Fillet