Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
about 3 pieces
How to cook
Start cooking chicken breast
- Select Saute mode on your Instant pot.
- Add the oil to the inner pot.
- Add the chicken breasts to the hot oil.
- Sprinkle the seasoning (garlic salt, pepper, dried parsley, salt) onto the chicken.
- Flip the Chicken breasts so as to get even colour on the chicken breasts.
Start boiling chicken stock
- Cancel Sautemode.
- Close the lid of the instant pot. Cook the chicken breasts and rice at high pressure for 10 minutes. Sealing mode.
- Natural pressure release.
- Open the lid and remove the perfectly cooked rice bowl.
- Also remove the chicken breasts from the inner pot.
- Place them in a bowl and cover with aluminium foil to seal in the juices.
Start making the sauce
- Select Saute mode again.
- To the juices from the chicken and the leftover chicken stock add a dollop of butter. Lemon juice and whisk it all together.
- Cancel Saute mode. The sauce is ready.
Assemble & serve
- Strain and generously drizzle over the cooked chicken breasts.
- Add capers and freshly chopped parsley.
- Serve it hot with rice, cauliflower mash, cauliflower rice or spaghetti.
- Enjoy an easy yummy lemony caper loaded chicken piccata.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Rice-Cooker Braised Chicken
Santa’s Little Sliders
Healthy Chicken & Veggie Kabob
Chanko Nabe (Sumo Hot Pot)
Cream of Tomato Soup
30-Minutes Quinoa Bowl
Baked Pesto Chicken with Quinoa Veg
Chicken Macaroni Soup
Easy One Pot Chicken Puree
ABC Soup5.0 (1)
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Wrap
Chicken Salad Spread
Baked Rice Croquette
Italian-Style Chicken Stew
Chicken Caesar Wraps
Baked Boneless Dang Gui Chicken with Wolfberries
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – ABC Soup5.0 (1)
Chicken Capsicum Rice Bowl
Chicken Broccoli Salad
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
Double-Boiled Winter Melon Chicken Soup with Black Eye Bean