torn to pieces
|For Spice Paste|
peeled (½ cm)
How to cook
Prepare spice paste
- To prepare the spice paste, combine all of the ingredients and grind them together.
- In a skillet, heat the oil and add the lemongrass. Stir-fry until the mixture is aromatic.
- Toss the spice paste with the lemongrass into the hot oil.
- Stir fry until the oil starts to seep through the top.
- Stir in the chicken cubes to thoroughly coat them with the spices.
- Add in the coconut milk until the chicken is almost done.
- To taste, season with salt and sugar.
- Stir in the lime leaf and turmeric leaf until they are well combined with the chicken. It's time to eat.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Rendang Ayam Croffle
Sustenir Kale Chicken Mushroom Omelette
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Kee Song Pan Seared Cajun Butter Chicken Thighs
Buttercup Curry Chicken
Lontong Sayur with Beef Rendang
Kellogg’s Rendang Crisps
Ayam Lemak Chilli Padi2.5 (2)
Crispy Chicken with Auspicious Mandarin Orange & Ginger Scallion Sauce
Kee Song Pan Fried Provencal Herb Boneless Chicken Thighs
Chicken Satay5.0 (2)
Pulled Beef Rendang with Local Veggies Slaw
Golden Chicken Ingot
Roti Jala with Chicken Curry
Kapitan Chicken Curry
Oven Roasted Curry Chicken with Vegetables
Braised South African Baby Abalone with Stuffed Onion