torn to pieces
|For Spice Paste|
peeled (½ cm)
How to cook
Prepare spice paste
- To prepare the spice paste, combine all of the ingredients and grind them together.
- In a skillet, heat the oil and add the lemongrass. Stir-fry until the mixture is aromatic.
- Toss the spice paste with the lemongrass into the hot oil.
- Stir fry until the oil starts to seep through the top.
- Stir in the chicken cubes to thoroughly coat them with the spices.
- Add in the coconut milk until the chicken is almost done.
- To taste, season with salt and sugar.
- Stir in the lime leaf and turmeric leaf until they are well combined with the chicken. It's time to eat.
You may also like
Kapitan Chicken Curry
Mini Chicken Satay (Inspired by the Singapore Flyer)
Easy One Pot Chicken Puree
Baked Boneless Masala Chicken Leg with Abalone Marinate
Golden Chicken Ingot
Spicy Chicken Nuggets
Beef Rendang with Turmeric Rice
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Dak-galbi (Korean Spicy Stir-Fried Chicken)
Pulled Beef Rendang with Local Veggies Slaw
Roti Jala with Chicken Curry
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes & Cheese-crusted Chicken
Crispy Chicken with Auspicious Mandarin Orange & Ginger Scallion Sauce
Chicken Karaage Taco Sleigh
Chicken Rendang with Potatoes
Healthy Nasi Lemak
Mug Date Cake
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Sea Asparagus with Liver Sausages
Kam Heong Prawns
Abundant Claypot With Abalone Sauce