torn to pieces
|For Spice Paste|
peeled (½ cm)
How to cook
Prepare spice paste
- To prepare the spice paste, combine all of the ingredients and grind them together.
- In a skillet, heat the oil and add the lemongrass. Stir-fry until the mixture is aromatic.
- Toss the spice paste with the lemongrass into the hot oil.
- Stir fry until the oil starts to seep through the top.
- Stir in the chicken cubes to thoroughly coat them with the spices.
- Add in the coconut milk until the chicken is almost done.
- To taste, season with salt and sugar.
- Stir in the lime leaf and turmeric leaf until they are well combined with the chicken. It's time to eat.
You may also like
Chicken Rendang with Potatoes
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Golden Pumpkin Scallops and Crispy Wanton
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
Pulled Beef Rendang with Local Veggies Slaw
Nasi Kerabu with Ayam Percik
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Easy One Pot Chicken Puree
Beef Rendang with Turmeric Rice
Har Cheong Gai
Sustenir Bell Pepper Pesto Chicken Wings
Dak-galbi (Korean Spicy Stir-Fried Chicken)
Abundant Claypot With Abalone Sauce
Chicken Karaage Taco Sleigh
Ayam Lemak Chilli Padi
Braised South African Baby Abalone with Stuffed Onion
Happiee Fried Chicken Nuggets and Duo Dip
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce
Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables
Sunxion Steamed Clams with Garlic and vermicelli