Chicken Rendang with Potatoes
Golden Chef Singapore Rendang Paste
Boneless Chicken Leg
Large Potatoes, sliced
Lemongrass, cut into 5cm
How to cook
- Rinse and clean boneless chicken leg. Pat dry and cut into cubes, set aside.
- In a pan, fry sliced potatoes until golden brown over medium heat. Set aside.
- In the same pan, add lemongrass, chilli padi and fry for 1 min. Add rending paste and simmer over medium-low heat for 2 mins.
- Add diced chicken, water and stir well. Continue to simmer for another 15 mins or until it’s fully cooked.
- Garnish with chilli padi and coriander leaves. Ready to serve.
You may also like
Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables
Golden Chicken Ingot
Roti Jala with Pengat Durian
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
Braised Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms with Greens
Sunxion Grilled Oysters with Garlic Butter
Pierogi with Potato Fillings
Happiee Fried Chicken Nuggets and Duo Dip
Spicy Chicken Nuggets
Crispy Chicken with Auspicious Mandarin Orange & Ginger Scallion Sauce
Happiee Sweet and Sour Chickee Popcorn
Sunxion Steamed Clams with Garlic and vermicelli
Nasi Minyak and Sambal Prawns with Arabic Salad
Baked Boneless Masala Chicken Leg with Abalone Marinate
Sustenir Bell Pepper Pesto Chicken Wings
Beef Rendang with Turmeric Rice
Pulled Beef Rendang with Local Veggies Slaw
Sustenir Kale Chicken Mushroom Omelette
Deep-fried Fish with Chilies
Chicken Karaage Taco Sleigh
Australian Premium Wild Abalone With Pomfret