Chicken Rendang with Potatoes
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Boneless Chicken Leg
cut into 5cm
How to cook
- Rinse and clean boneless chicken leg. Pat dry and cut into cubes, set aside.
- In a pan, fry sliced potatoes until golden brown over medium heat. Set aside.
- In the same pan, add lemongrass, chilli padi and fry for 1 min.
- Add the rendang paste and simmer over medium-low heat for 2 mins.
- Add diced chicken and water. Stir well.
- Continue to simmer for another 15 mins or until it’s fully cooked.
- Garnish with chilli padi and coriander leaves. Ready to serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!