boneless and skinless
cut into small pieces
soaked in cold water for 2 hours
|Chicken Satay Marinade|
white parts only
chopped into small pieces
How to cook
Marinade chicken meat
- Cut the chicken meat into small cubes. Set aside.
- Blend all the marinade ingredients in a food processor. Add a little water if needed.
- Combine the chicken and the marinade together, then stir to mix well.
- Marinate the chicken for 6 hours in the fridge, or best overnight.
- When ready, thread 3-4 pieces of the chicken meat onto the bamboo skewers.
Grill chicken satay
- Grill the chicken satay skewers for 2-3 minutes on each side until the meat is fully cooked and the surface is nicely charred, on both sides.
- Baste and brush with some oil while grilling.
Assemble & serve
- Heat up the ready-to-cook peanut satay sauce according to package instructions.
- Serve alongside the cucumber and red onions.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Happiee Sweet and Sour Chickee Popcorn
Mini Chicken Satay (Inspired by the Singapore Flyer)
Buttercup Curry Chicken
Ayam Goreng Kalasan
Fried Tofu Omelette with Satay Beehoon Paste
Golden Chicken Ingot
Nasi Kerabu with Ayam Percik
Baked Boneless Masala Chicken Leg with Abalone Marinate
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
Dak-galbi (Korean Spicy Stir-Fried Chicken)
Oven Roasted Curry Chicken with Vegetables
Sustenir Kale Chicken Mushroom Omelette
Golden Pumpkin Scallops and Crispy Wanton
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Braised South African Baby Abalone with Stuffed Onion
Beef Rendang with Turmeric Rice
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce