boneless and skinless
cut into small pieces
soaked in cold water for 2 hours
|Chicken Satay Marinade|
white parts only
chopped into small pieces
How to cook
Marinade chicken meat
- Cut the chicken meat into small cubes. Set aside.
- Blend all the marinade ingredients in a food processor. Add a little water if needed.
- Combine the chicken and the marinade together, then stir to mix well.
- Marinate the chicken for 6 hours in the fridge, or best overnight.
- When ready, thread 3-4 pieces of the chicken meat onto the bamboo skewers.
Grill chicken satay
- Grill the chicken satay skewers for 2-3 minutes on each side until the meat is fully cooked and the surface is nicely charred, on both sides.
- Baste and brush with some oil while grilling.
Assemble & serve
- Heat up the ready-to-cook peanut satay sauce according to package instructions.
- Serve alongside the cucumber and red onions.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Easy One Pot Chicken Puree
Har Cheong Gai1.0 (1)
Sunxion Steamed Clams with Garlic and vermicelli
Baked Boneless Masala Chicken Leg with Abalone Marinate
Golden Chicken Ingot
Ayam Goreng Kalasan
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
Beef Rendang with Turmeric Rice
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Kapitan Chicken Curry
Golden Pumpkin Scallops and Crispy Wanton
Dak-galbi (Korean Spicy Stir-Fried Chicken)
Crispy Duck Leg with Mandarin Orange
Happiee Fried Chicken Nuggets and Duo Dip
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes & Cheese-crusted Chicken
Sustenir Kale Chicken Mushroom Omelette
Fried Tofu Omelette with Satay Beehoon Paste
Mini Chicken Satay (Inspired by the Singapore Flyer)
Roti Jala with Chicken Curry