Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
preferably bone-in, cut into chunks
Dried Shiitake Mushrooms
peeled and sliced very thin
How to cook
- Cut chicken into chunks. Afterward, place the chicken in a bowl along with soy sauce, salt, sugar, cornstarch and ginger.
- Mix and massage for about a minute to help the chicken absorb the marinade and set it aside.
- Wash the dried shiitake mushrooms, drain, and then soak in warm water to rehydrate and soften.
- When the mushrooms have softened, remove them from the water (saving the soaking liquid) and slice thinly.
- Put chicken, water, and mushroom soaking liquid in a pot and bring to a boil (high heat).
- Cover the pot, turn the heat down to low and let it simmer for 20 minutes. Serve hot.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Braised Sea Cucumber and Mushroom
Baked Boneless Dang Gui Chicken with Wolfberries
Chanko Nabe (Sumo Hot Pot)
Butternut Squash Soup
Cream of Tomato Soup
Caprese Mushrooms & Tofu Kebabs
Prawn and Egg Fried Rice
Vegan Luncheon & Mushroom Canapés
Healthy Chicken & Veggie Kabob
Sup Ekor (Oxtail Soup)
Fish Maw Soup
Winter Melon & Corn Soup
Chicken Macaroni Soup
Chinese Watercress Soup
Family Treasure Soup
Fuzhou Fishball Soup
Pork Shoulder & Mushrooms Red Wine Stew5.0 (3)
Light and Bright Beef Stew5.0 (1)
Salmon Head Soup