Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
preferably bone-in, cut into chunks
Dried Shiitake Mushrooms
peeled and sliced very thin
How to cook
- Cut chicken into chunks. Afterward, place the chicken in a bowl along with soy sauce, salt, sugar, cornstarch and ginger.
- Mix and massage for about a minute to help the chicken absorb the marinade and set it aside.
- Wash the dried shiitake mushrooms, drain, and then soak in warm water to rehydrate and soften.
- When the mushrooms have softened, remove them from the water (saving the soaking liquid) and slice thinly.
- Put chicken, water, and mushroom soaking liquid in a pot and bring to a boil (high heat).
- Cover the pot, turn the heat down to low and let it simmer for 20 minutes. Serve hot.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Chicken Salad Spread
Chicken Broccoli Salad
Italian-Style Chicken Stew
Sup Ekor (Oxtail Soup)
Chinese Watercress Soup
Cashew Crusted Avocado
Kimchi Soup with Canned Tuna
Chicken Macaroni Soup
Fatt Choy Vegetarian Soup
Fish Maw Soup
Baked Boneless Dang Gui Chicken with Wolfberries
Cream of Tomato Soup
Family Treasure Soup
Egg and Potato Casserole2.8 (4)
Soy Butter Glazed King Oyster Mushroom
Salmon Head Soup4.0 (1)
Fish Maw Soup in Young Coconut
Healthy Fried Brown Rice
ABC Soup5.0 (1)
Healthy Chicken & Veggie Kabob
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – ABC Soup5.0 (1)
Japanese Udon Soup
Ginger-Scented Egg Custard with Grouper