Fresh Mackeral Batang Fillet
Chicken Powder Seasoning
How to cook
- Thinly slice the fish at an angle with a very sharp knife to about 1/4-inch thickness and large pieces.
- Toss them in cornstarch and soy sauce mixture. Set aside.
- Place chicken broth in a medium-large pot and bring it to a boil.
- Add rice and chicken powder and then lower the heat and cook over medium heat for about 30-40 minutes.
- Stir every now and then until the rice has thickened to the consistency you want. Add a bit more broth if you find it too thick.
- Add fish slices and cook until the fish turns into opaque white color and is fully cooked about 1-2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat. Serve hot!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Stir-fried Udon with Shrimp and Fish Cake5.0 (2)
Laksa Baked Rice
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice4.3 (3)
Abundance & Prosperity Poon Choi
Quick Thai Breakfast Pan Eggs
Taiwanese Popcorn Cauliflower
Herbal Bak Kut Teh5.0 (2)
Scrambled Eggs with Crispy Basil Chicken
CNY Hotpot Dipping Sauce
Soy Sauce Braised Chicken
Chinese Watercress Soup
Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables
Otah Mantou (Chinese Buns)
Mud Crab Vermicelli
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Fried Impossible Potstickers
Family Treasure Soup
Chinese Sausage & Mushroom Rice
Cantonese Roast Chicken Stuffed with Rice
Chinese Yam (Taro) and Pork Congee