Fresh Mackeral Batang Fillet
Chicken Powder Seasoning
How to cook
- Thinly slice the fish at an angle with a very sharp knife to about 1/4-inch thickness and large pieces.
- Toss them in cornstarch and soy sauce mixture. Set aside.
- Place chicken broth in a medium-large pot and bring it to a boil.
- Add rice and chicken powder and then lower the heat and cook over medium heat for about 30-40 minutes.
- Stir every now and then until the rice has thickened to the consistency you want. Add a bit more broth if you find it too thick.
- Add fish slices and cook until the fish turns into opaque white color and is fully cooked about 1-2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat. Serve hot!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!