Chinese Sausage & Mushroom Rice
Shiitake mushrooms, sliced
Rehydrate dry shiitake in water for 1 hour
hong kong kai lan (chinese broccoli)
How to cook
- Fill the rice cooker with water up to the line that corresponds with the number of cups you added.
- Add the Chinese sausage and mushrooms on top of the rice and start cooking.
- While the rice is cooking, blanch the kai lan until cooked. Season with oyster sauce and sesame oil. Set aside.
- Once the rice is cooked, remove the Chinese sausage and slice them.
- Serve the sausage, mushrooms and kai lan over the rice.
- Garnish with chopped spring onions.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Braised mushrooms abalone
Prawn Paste Mushrooms & Shabu Rolls5.0 (1)
Shrimp Pad Thai (Thai Rice Noodles)
Chinese Yam (Taro) and Pork Congee
Baked Rice Croquette
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice4.3 (3)
Vegan Luncheon & Mushroom Canapés
Maggi Tom Yum Mushroom Noodle Soup
Kimchi Fried Rice
Eight treasure rice
Snoopy Vegetables Curry Rice
Quick Thai Breakfast Pan Eggs
CNY Royal Umbrella Rice YuSheng
Baked Beans Scramble Eggs with Fresh Mushrooms
Laksa Baked Rice
Prawn Rice Rolls
Royal Fortune Stir Fried Ingot Rice
Otah Mantou (Chinese Buns)
Fortune Chinese Sausage Gua Bao
Cantonese Roast Chicken Stuffed with Rice