Chocolate Chip Bread
Dark Chocolate Chips
or pure vanilla extract
Dark Brown Sugar
Fine White Sugar
How to cook
- Mix sugar and eggs with a whisk in a large bowl until creamy.
- Add the vanilla paste, buttermilk and oil.
- Stir in dry ingredients (flour, baking soda) slowly, to prevent clumps.
- Grease a loaf tin with softened butter, or line it with waxed baking paper.
- Fill it with the chocolate chip bread mixture.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 175°C for 25 mins, testing halfway with a skewer to ensure that the center is cooked.
- Serve the chocolate chip bread warm with a scoop of ice-cream of your choice, and garnish with flakes of sea salt.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Chocolate and Peanut Butter Tartlets
Chocolate Button Cookies
Chocolate Molten Lava
Apple & Hazelnut Oats Brownies
Giant Oatmeal Cookies
Christmas Cornflakes Wreaths
Dragon Fruit Potato Chips
New Zealand Natural Ice Cream Cookies
Just 5 Minutes: Garlic Cheesy Bread5.0 (2)
Chocolate Christmas Log Cake
Red Velvet Chocolate Chip & Macadamia Cookies
Rudolph Butter Cupcakes
Grilled Pound Cake French Toast with Smoked Maple Syrup
Black Forest 'Cake'
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Pitta Wonder
Easy Homemade Churros
Kellogg’s Raya Froot Loops
Japanese Fruit Sandwich
CNY inspired Tiger Swiss Roll
Baby Tiger Red Bean Bread (Anpan)
Chocolate Cup Fruit Cake
Banana Bread Pudding