Chocolate Lava French Toast
How to cook
- Remove bread crust.
- Sandwich chocolate between both slices, leaving a finger’s width on the sides.
- Combine milk, egg and sugar in a bowl and whisk well.
- Coat the bread with the mixture evenly.
- Add oil into a frying pan on medium to high heat.
- Fry until golden on all sides, then it’s all ready to serve!
You may also like
Mixed Berry French Toast
Bacon-Wrapped Egg Toasties
Chocolate Chip, PB & Banana Sandwiches
Grilled Pound Cake French Toast with Smoked Maple Syrup
Prawn Rice Rolls
Crepes With Caramelised Apples
Soft Shell Crab Salted Eggs Benedict
Quick Whole Wheat Wraps
Ham & Cheese Sandwich
Cheesy Breakfast Croissant
Brazilian Cheese Bread
Overnight Oats Parfait
Whole Wheat Dairy-free Banana Pancakes
Chinese Fish Congee
Quick Thai Breakfast Pan Eggs
Maitake Mushroom Wholemeal Breakfast Wraps
Spinach Breakfast Platter
BLT Waffle Sandwich
Chinese Yam (Taro) and Pork Congee
Durian Min Jiang Kueh
Scrambled Eggs with Crispy Basil Chicken