Christmas Cornflakes Wreaths
Green apple food coloring
Toasted almond shards
Icing sugar for dusting
How to cook
- Melt butter in a sauce pot. Add marshmallows.
- Stir on low heat until marshmallows melt completely.
- Stir in vanilla extract and green apple food colouring, mix well.
- Add Kellogg’s Cornflakes and coat completely with melted marshmallows.
- Remove from heat, wet your hands and mould a portion cornflakes mixture into the shape of Christmas wreaths on a tray layout with baking paper. Make sure to pack them tightly together. The amount makes 6 wreaths.
- Decorated the wreaths with red M&M and toasted almond shards.
- Refrigerated to let wreaths set and cool down. Dust icing sugar on top before serving.
You may also like
Berry Christmas Cookies
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Makmur Cookies
Chocolate Christmas Log Cake
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Pitta Wonder
Rendang Shepherd’s Pie
Banana Bread Pudding
Giant Oatmeal Cookies
Galaxy Lemonade Soda
Keto Friendly Coconut Hojicha Muffin
Just 5 Minutes: Garlic Cheesy Bread
Chocolate Molten Lava
Kellogg’s Lace Nibbles
Golden Pillow Cheese Pineapple Tarts
Easy Homemade Churros
Viennese Kaya Whirls
Organic Banana Oatmeal Cereal Loaf
Teh Tarik Cupcakes
Honey & Nut Baklava
Kellogg’s Raya Froot Loops
Easy Homemade Granola
Blueberry Muffins with Organic Millet Quinoa Oatmeal