M&M's Milk Chocolate Candies
Green Apple Food Coloring
How to cook
- Melt butter in a sauce pot. Add marshmallows.
- Stir on low heat until marshmallows melt completely.
- Stir in vanilla extract and green apple food colouring. Mix well.
- Add cornflakes and coat completely with melted marshmallows.
- Remove from heat, wet your hands and mould a portion of cornflakes mixture into the shape of Christmas wreaths on a tray layout with baking paper. Make sure to pack them tightly together.
- Decorated the wreaths with red M&M and toasted almond shards.
- Refrigerated to let wreaths set and cool down.
- Dust icing sugar on top before serving.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!