Kueh Pie Tee Shells
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
How to cook
Prepare the fish
- Pour water in a pot and place the cod fish steak in to steam for about 20 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove the fish and cut it into cubes (approximately 1.5cm by 1.5cm), then set aside.
Prepare the cucumber mix
- Toss the Japanese cucumber with 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil in a bowl.
- Season with a pinch of salt and pepper to taste, then set aside.
Prepare the avocado mix
- Gently mix the avocado with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice then set aside.
Prepare the dressing
- Whisk 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, tomatoes and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice then set aside.
Assemble and serve
- For each kueh pie tee shell, add a layer of cucumber mix followed by a layer of avocado mix.
- Add the cod fish cubes and drizzle with a teaspoon of dressing.
- Top it off with coriander leaves and it’s ready to serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Apple & Hazelnut Oats Brownies
Festive Rocky Road1.5 (2)
Broccoli, Chicken & Potato Bites
Pomelo & Mango Crepe
Buffalo Wings Chilli Cheese Fries
Yule Ham Sandwich
Rudolph’s Gin-gle5.0 (1)
German Meatballs with Mustard Gravy
Sustenir Kale Pesto, Potato and Green Bean Salad
Sweet & Sour Christmas Bells
Ban Choon Grilled Fish with Oregano Sauce
Tater Tot Grilled Cheese
Mayo Roasted Chicken
Rudolph Butter Cupcakes
Deep Fried Durian Puffs5.0 (1)
Scallops with Mango Puree Canape
Christmas Surprise Cookie Bites
Santa’s Little Sliders