Christmas Kuih Party
Ocean Fresh Delite Frozen Cod Fish
Japanese cucumber, chopped
Extra virgin olive oil
Kueh pie tee shells
How to cook
- Toss the Japanese cucumber with 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil in a bowl to make a cucumber mix. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- In another bowl, gently mix the avocado with 1 tbsp of lemon juice to make an avocado mix.
- Whisk 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, tomatoes and 1 tbsp of lemon juice for the dressing.
- Pour the water in a pot and place the cod fish steak in to steam for about 20 minutes.
- Remove the fish and cut into cubes, approximately 1.5cm by 1.5cm.
- For each kueh pie tee shell, add a layer of cucumber mix followed by a layer of avocado mix.
- Add the cod fish cube and drizzle with a teaspoon of dressing. Top it off with coriander leaves and it’s ready to serve.
You may also like
Crispy Salmon Skin
The Original Pisang Keju
Teh Tarik Cupcakes
Christmas Surprise Cookie Bites
Scallops with Mango Puree Canape
Truffle Cheese Prata (Waffle Style)
Halloween Silly Fruit Bites
Pulut Hitam Panna Cotta
Crepes With Caramelised Apples
Crispy Fish Asparagus
Blackcurrant Milk Pudding
Korean Corn Dogs (핫도그)
Osmanthus Rose Jelly
Taiwanese Popcorn Cauliflower
Easy Numbers Cake
Broccoli, Chicken & Potato Bites
Pisang Goreng with Cheese (Cheese Banana Fritters)
Pomelo & Mango Crepe
Yule Ham Sandwich
Deep Fried Durian Puffs