Chrysanthemum Milk Tea with Chestnut Pearls
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Chrysanthemum Tea with Wolfberries
peeled and diced into 0.5cm cubes
How to cook
- Fully submerge the diced water chestnuts in water and add in the food colouring.
- Soak for 10 minutes, then drain.
- Toss the soaked chestnuts and tapioca flour in a large bowl until the chestnuts are fully coated with flour, then let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil then pour in half of the coated chestnuts and stir continuously for 4 minutes.
- Prepare a bowl of iced water and transfer the chestnut pearls immediately into the bowl of ice when cooked.
- Repeat with the remaining coated chestnuts.
- Serve in a glass with milk and chrysanthemum tea with wolfberries.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!