Churros Ice Cream Bowl
|Baked Churros Batter|
How to cook
- Preheat the toaster oven to 200 ̊C.
- In a medium saucepan, add water, brown sugar, salt, and butter. Cook until everything is melted and dissolved.
- Once it’s simmering, whisk in the flour. Stir the dough around with a wooden spoon and cook for 2 – 3 minutes on low heat.
- Remove from the heat and spread out the dough in a large bowl.
- Add vanilla extract to the beaten eggs. Gradually incorporate the beaten eggs into the dough in 6 parts. Make sure the dough is of a tacky consistency.
- Transfer the cooled dough to a pastry bag fitted with a wide-hole nozzle.
- Pipe the base of the dough into 8cm – 10cm circles. Continue piping along the rim of the dough and upwards to form a cup-like shape.
- Spray water onto the dough before baking.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and bake the pastry at 200 ̊C for 20 minutes then 180 ̊C for 10 minutes.
- Let the pastry cool for 5 minutes before brushing it with melted butter. Toss it in the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Serve with ice cream and sprinkles.
You may also like
Easy Homemade Churros
Durian Ice Cream
Blackcurrant Ice Cream
No-Fry Fried Ice Cream
Jiufen Dessert Bowl
Coconut Cream Flan With Passion Fruit
Mango Coconut Ice Cream Cake
New Zealand Natural Ice Cream Cookies
Choux Puffs with Aged Gouda and Truffle Cream
The Good Ol’ Days Ice Cream
Just 5 Minutes: Garlic Cheesy Bread
Sugar-Free Tang Yuan
Golden Pillow Cheese Pineapple Tarts
Viennese Kaya Whirls
Rendang Shepherd’s Pie
Grilled Pound Cake French Toast with Smoked Maple Syrup
Galaxy Lemonade Soda
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Keto Friendly Coconut Hojicha Muffin