How to cook
Prepare chicken breast
- Boil or steam the chicken breast till cooked.
Assemble & serve
- Toast the bread and cut off the crusts (optional).
- Shred the cucumber and carrot with a vegetable peeler.
- Spread the hummus onto the three slices of bread.
- On one slice add the lettuce and sliced chicken breast.
- Add another slice of bread and then the tomato, cucumber and carrot.
- Finally, top it with the last slice of toasted bread.
- Serve immediately.
You may also like
Ham & Cheese Sandwich
BLT Waffle Sandwich
Chocolate Chip, PB & Banana Sandwiches
Chinese Fish Congee
Scrambled Eggs with Crispy Basil Chicken
Quick Thai Breakfast Pan Eggs
Brazilian Cheese Bread
Bacon-Wrapped Egg Toasties
Overnight Oats Parfait
Grilled Pound Cake French Toast with Smoked Maple Syrup
Cheesy Breakfast Croissant
Spinach Breakfast Platter
Soft Shell Crab Salted Eggs Benedict
Mixed Berry French Toast
Durian Min Jiang Kueh
Chicken Salad Spread
Prawn Rice Rolls
Whole Wheat Dairy-free Banana Pancakes
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Wrap
Chocolate Lava French Toast
Crepes With Caramelised Apples
Maitake Mushroom Wholemeal Breakfast Wraps