Condensed Milk Biscuit
full cream, sweetened
How to cook
Prepare the cookie dough
- Whisk soften butter, sugar and vanilla together with an electric mixer until pale and creamy.
- Add in condensed milk and mix well.
- Sift the flour and fold it in until well combined.
- Divide the dough mixture into 2 equal pieces.
- Roll each piece of dough into a 20cm-long log and wrap each log in baking paper, then chill (or freeze) until firm.
- Preheat oven at 180ºC.
- Line 2 oven trays (1 for each log) with parchment paper.
- Slice each log into 16 even slices.
- Arrange the dough slices on baking trays, 4 cm apart.
- Use a fork to press gently on the slices.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until golden.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Kellogg’s Rendang Crisps
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Pitta Wonder
Salted Egg Yolk Cookies
French Almond Apple Tart
Rudolph Butter Cupcakes
Brazilian Cheese Bread
Banana Bread Pudding
Naan Con Cubanos Fixin’
Golden Pillow Cheese Pineapple Tarts
Chocolate Cup Fruit Cake
Orange Passover Cake
Keto Friendly Coconut Hojicha Muffin
Rendang Shepherd’s Pie
Christmas Cornflakes Wreaths
Teh Tarik Cupcakes
Coconut Cream Flan With Passion Fruit
butter marble cake
Organic Banana Oatmeal Cereal Loaf
Cinnamon Mozzarella Rolls
Choux Puffs with Aged Gouda and Truffle Cream
Portuguese Egg Tarts
Galaxy Lemonade Soda