Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti
Pasar white button mushrooms
stems removed, sliced
San Remo Spaghetti
How to cook
Cook the pasta
- Cook the spaghetti following the instructions on the box.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil and sauté the garlic for about 3 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and cook until softened, about 5-10 minutes. Season with some black pepper.
- Add the flour and stir to combine.
- Slowly pour the milk, whisking to combine.
- Simmer on low heat until the mixture thickens.
- Add the cooked spaghetti in the skillet, along with some pasta water.
- Add the parmesan cheese and toss to combine.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Garnish with chopped parsley if you like.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Teochew Style Steamed Fish
Caprese Mushrooms & Tofu Kebabs
Donut Apples4.0 (1)
Mini Fruit Tarts5.0 (3)
Fish Maw Soup
New Zealand Natural Ice Cream Cookies
Stir Fry Chye Sim with Mushroom
Easy Mini Pizza2.0 (1)
Chicken Pot Pie with Bread Topping
Basque Burnt Cheesecake
Chicken Pesto Spaghetti
Meat-free Spaghetti Bolognese
Cheesy Chicken Kimchi Noodles
Baked Beans Scramble Eggs with Fresh Mushrooms
No-Fry Fried Ice Cream
Beef Fried Rice
Creamy Seafood Pasta
Sweet Corn Chowder