Creamy Seafood Pasta
any pasta of your choice
finely chopped into florets
How to cook
- Slice the squid into rings.
- Rinse the clams a few times under running water and soak in a bowl of water.
- Put aside both ingredients until they are ready to cook.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add in a pinch of salt.
- Cook the pasta in the boiling water for about 8-10 minutes until al dente or according to its packaging instructions. Al dente pasta is firm when held with tongs, but not stiff.
- Drain the pasta in a colander and set it aside.
- Saute the garlic in olive oil.
- Add in the dried basil, paprika and salt and fry for about 10-15 minutes until the aroma of the spices is released.
- Add in the squid and fry them until they turn fully opaque.
- Pour in the cooking cream and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Throw in the broccoli florets and stir to coat them thoroughly with the sauce.
- Add the clams into the pot and bring the mixture to a gentle simmer for about 3-4 minutes.
- Serve the pasta on plates, and top with the sauce. Serve warm, and enjoy!
You may also like
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes
Cream of Tomato Soup
Sunshine Pappardelle in Carrot & Leek Cream
Broccoli, Sage & Cashew Pasta
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone Pasta in Red Wine Cream Sauce
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Ban Choon Tomato Basil Pesto Pasta
Seafood Pao Fan
Ban Choon Roasted Butternut Sage Pasta
Salted Egg Yolk Seafood Boil
Octopus Carpaccio with Kimchi Cream
Seafood Hor Fun
Sustenir Pasta Salad with Lemon Pesto Dressing
Baked Seafood Pasta Bag
Creamy Mushroom Soup
Tom Yam Pasta
Seafood Mala Xiang Guo
Chef Siti Pasta Rempah
Roast Beef Sliders
Steak with a Peppery Mushroom sauce
Roasted Pumpkin Seed Brussels Sprouts
Beer Braised Chicken Nachos
Spicy Chicken Chilli Oil Noodles
Quick Seabass Miso Ochazuke