Crispy Baked Salmon with Tartar Sauce
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
FairPrice Tartar Sauce
|1 1⁄2 tbsp|
How to cook
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC. Place a cooling rack on a baking sheet and spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Rinse the fish and pat it dry. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place the egg whites in a shallow dish and lightly whisk. Place the breadcrumbs and parsley in a second shallow dish and stir to combine.
- Dip the fish into the egg whites, then in the breadcrumbs, pressing the crumbs into the fish as needed. Transfer to the cooling rack.
- Place the fish in the preheated oven, then reduce the heat to 190ºC. Bake until the fish flakes easily, about 10 minutes.
- Serve the fish with the tartar sauce. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Crispy Skin Pan Seared Salmon
Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon
Roasted Salmon and Vegetables with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
Braised chicken wings with ginger and sesame oil
Braised Herbal Chicken with Huiji Waist Tonic
Scrambled Eggs with Crispy Basil Chicken
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Butter & Egg Fried Rice with Chicken Fillet
Octopus Carpaccio with Kimchi Cream
Salmon Fillet “Comme A La Maison”
Chicken and Ham Roulade with Plum Sauce
Baked Seafood Pasta Bag
Just 5 Minutes: Pan Seared Salmon on Tomatoes
8 Treasure Seafood Platter
Prawn and Egg Fried Rice
Rice-Cooker Salt Baked Chicken
Pineapple Fried Rice
Wok-fried Mee Sua with Tiger Prawns