Crispy Baked Salmon with Tartar Sauce
FairPrice Tartar Sauce
|1 1⁄2 tbsp|
How to cook
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC. Place a cooling rack on a baking sheet and spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Rinse the fish and pat it dry. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place the egg whites in a shallow dish and lightly whisk. Place the breadcrumbs and parsley in a second shallow dish and stir to combine.
- Dip the fish into the egg whites, then in the breadcrumbs, pressing the crumbs into the fish as needed. Transfer to the cooling rack.
- Place the fish in the preheated oven, then reduce the heat to 190ºC. Bake until the fish flakes easily, about 10 minutes.
- Serve the fish with the tartar sauce. Enjoy!
You may also like
Sweet & Sour Christmas Bells
Spicy Salmon Bibimbap
Beef Fried Rice
Sustenir Dry Toss Spinach Noodles
Xi’an Spiced Chicken with Fragrant Rice
Hot Smoked Salmon
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes
Chicken Karaage with Rice
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Roasted Salmon and Vegetables with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
Steak with a Peppery Mushroom sauce
Octopus Carpaccio with Kimchi Cream
Pulled Beef Rendang with Local Veggies Slaw
Fried Mee Tai Mak
Seafood Hor Fun
Dry Laksa Udon with Tiger Prawns
Seafood Pao Fan
Grilled Striploin Steak with Garlic Butter Mushroom
Chicken Broccoli Salad
Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon
Happiee K-Bagel Fishiee Patty Burger with Kimchi Slaw
Pineapple Fried Rice