How to cook
Marinate fish paste
- Marinate fish paste with fish sauce and chopped coriander leaves.
- Coat the top part of the asparagus with the marinated fish paste and twirl boiled instant noodles around it.
- Dip into egg and cover with crushed corn flakes.
- Heat up oil and fry fish asparagus until brown and crispy.
- Drain excess oil, and serve with chili sauce.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Deep-fried Fish with Chilies
Abundant Claypot With Abalone Sauce
Christmas Kuih Party
Assorted Grilled Yakitori (Japanese Skewers)
Golden Pumpkin Scallops and Crispy Wanton
Abundance & Prosperity Poon Choi
Stir Fry KangKong
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
Razor Clams Vietnamese Spring Rolls
Kimchi Fish Pancake Fritters
Crispy Chicken with Auspicious Mandarin Orange & Ginger Scallion Sauce
Crispy Duck Leg with Mandarin Orange
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Fish Head Curry
Crispy Salmon Skin
Sea Asparagus with Liver Sausages
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
Salmon Belly Skewers
Tofu Meat Balls
Deep Fried Durian Puffs
Gooey Cheese Sticks
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce