Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Swanson Clear Chicken Broth
Bee Hoon / Vermicelli (Soaked for 3-4 Hours)
Chilli Padi (Finely Chopped)
Hua Tiao Wine
Corn Starch Slurry (Corn Flour + Water)
Spring Onion (Finely Chopped)
FairPrice Canola Oil
How to cook
- Heat up the non-stick skillet at medium high heat for about 5 minutes.
- Pour 2 tbsp of FairPrice Canola Oil to coat the pan.
- Press the vermicelli into a ring mould on the skillet. Use a plate to weigh the noodles down and press it periodically to get the noodles nice and compact.
- Once a crust has formed, flip and cook the other side for another 3-4 minutes until crispy. Set aside.
- Finely mince the garlic, ginger, red chilies.
- In a pan, add 1 tbsp of FairPrice Canola Oil, sauté the minced garlic, minced ginger and chopped red chilies until softened.
- Add in the prawns and cook for about 15 seconds.
- Add in the Shaoxing wine and reduce until almost dry.
- Add in clams and Swanson clear chicken broth. Bring to a simmer.
- Pull the sauce off the heat and slowly mix in the corn starch slurry. Bring back to a simmer until the sauce has thickened.
- Add in seasoning of white pepper and some finely chopped spring onion. Mix everything together.
- To serve, spoon the silky seafood sauce over the crispy noodles and garnish with finely chopped spring onion.
You may also like
Scrambled Eggs with Crispy Basil Chicken
Spicy Soba Noodles
Crispy Duck Leg with Mandarin Orange
Golden Chef South African Baby Abalone with Korean Rice Cake
South Korean Baby Abalone with Hot Mayo Miso Sauce
Creamy Seafood Pasta
Japanese Soup w/ Ramen Noodles & Sausage
Steak with a Peppery Mushroom sauce
Australian Premium Wild Abalone With Pomfret
Sustenir Wonton Spinach Noodles Soup
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Braised Prawns, Crab Meat & E-Fu Noodles In Oyster Sauce
Xi’an Spiced Chicken with Fragrant Rice
Wok-Fried Tangy Prawns with Sesame Soy Dressing
Braised South African Baby Abalone with Stuffed Onion
Crispy Skin Pan Seared Salmon
Golden Chef Australian Premium Wild Abalone with 4 Treasures
Octopus Carpaccio with Kimchi Cream
Chicken Fried Rice with XO Sauce
Seafood Pao Fan
Abundant Claypot With Abalone Sauce
Spicy Peanut Noodles
Baked Seafood Pasta Bag
Spicy Chicken Chilli Oil Noodles