Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
soaked with water till soft
Hua Tiao Wine
How to cook
Prepare crispy noodles
- Heat up the non-stick skillet at medium high heat for about 5 minutes.
- Pour some cooking oil to coat the pan.
- Press the vermicelli into a ring mould on the skillet.
- Use a plate to weigh the noodles down and press it periodically to get the noodles nice and compact.
- Once a crust has formed, flip and cook the other side for another 3-4 minutes until crispy. Set aside.
- Add cooking oil to a pan, and saute the garlic, ginger and red chilies until softened.
- Add in the prawns and cook for about 15 seconds.
- Add in the Shaoxing wine and reduce until almost dry.
- Add in clams and chicken broth.
- Bring to a simmer.
- Pull the sauce off the heat and slowly mix in the corn starch slurry (corn starch + water). Bring back to a simmer until the sauce has thickened.
- Add in the seasoning of white pepper and some finely chopped spring onion.
- Mix everything together.
- To serve, spoon the silky seafood sauce over the crispy noodles and garnish with finely chopped spring onion.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
CNY Hotpot Dipping Sauce
Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
Seafood Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodles)
Crispy Baked Salmon with Tartar Sauce
Spicy Chicken Chilli Oil Noodles
Stir Fry Chicken Noodles
Abundant Pan-fried Grouper with Oyster Sauce
Spicy Peanut Noodles
Baked Seafood Pasta Bag
Crab and Seafood Porridge
Braised Prawns, Crab Meat & E-Fu Noodles In Oyster Sauce
Cheesy Chicken Kimchi Noodles
Scrambled Eggs with Crispy Basil Chicken
South Korean Baby Abalone with Hot Mayo Miso Sauce
Seafood Mala Xiang Guo
Seafood Pao Fan
Seafood Hor Fun
Sustenir Wonton Spinach Noodles Soup
Chicken and Ham Roulade with Plum Sauce
Steak with a Peppery Mushroom sauce