Crispy Skin Pan Seared Salmon
How to cook
Prepare salmon fillet
- Wash & dry the salmon fillet with a kitchen towel and season the skin of the fish with salt.
- Heat the pan over medium heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Add enough oil to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Place the fish skin-side down in the pan, away from you so the oil does not splash.
- Using a spatula, gently press down on the salmon to ensure the skin gets crispy.
- Do not flip the salmon prematurely, otherwise the skin will stick to the pan.
- Cook the salmon skin-side down for 5 minutes.
- Season the top of the fish with salt and flip it over to cook for another 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Serve & enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Spaghetti with Salmon and Pesto Genovese
Salmon Fillet “Comme A La Maison”
Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
Prosperity Fish Hor Fun with Fragrant Oil
Crispy Baked Salmon with Tartar Sauce
Seared Salmon with Rainbow Salad
Hot Smoked Salmon
Scrambled Eggs with Crispy Basil Chicken
Grilled Teriyaki Salmon
Roasted Salmon and Vegetables with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
Curry Kale, Pumpkin, Paneer Muffins
Roasted Capsicum Paneer Masala with Basmati Rice
Salmon and Bok Choy
Seafood Pao Fan
The Better Fish® One Pan Barramundi Dinner
Octopus Carpaccio with Kimchi Cream
Spicy Salmon Bibimbap
Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes5.0 (1)
Just 5 Minutes: Pan Seared Salmon on Tomatoes
Salmon Belly Skewers
Pumpkin Taro Rice
Teriyaki Benja Chicken
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce