Crispy Skin Pan Seared Salmon
How to cook
Prepare salmon fillet
- Wash & dry the salmon fillet with a kitchen towel and season the skin of the fish with salt.
- Heat the pan over medium heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Add enough oil to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Place the fish skin-side down in the pan, away from you so the oil does not splash.
- Using a spatula, gently press down on the salmon to ensure the skin gets crispy.
- Do not flip the salmon prematurely, otherwise the skin will stick to the pan.
- Cook the salmon skin-side down for 5 minutes.
- Season the top of the fish with salt and flip it over to cook for another 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Serve & enjoy!
You may also like
Salmon Belly Skewers
Just 5 Minutes: Pan Seared Salmon on Tomatoes
Salmon and Bok Choy
Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon
Hot Smoked Salmon
Salmon Fillet “Comme A La Maison”
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes
Roasted Salmon and Vegetables with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Seared Salmon with Rainbow Salad
Spicy Salmon Bibimbap
Grilled Teriyaki Salmon
Scrambled Eggs with Crispy Basil Chicken
Spaghetti with Salmon and Pesto Genovese
Salted Egg Pork Roulade
Tomato Fried Rice
Vanilla Chia Pudding
Dry Laksa Udon with Tiger Prawns
Iron Rich Platters
Rice Cooker “Claypot” Rice
Easy Bean Stew
Spinach Breakfast Platter
Chicken Caesar Wraps