Curry Fried Rice
small red onions, thinly sliced
FairPrice Frozen Fresh Mixed Vegetables
curry paste (chicken or any type works well)
FairPrice Thai Hom Mali Superior Fragrant Rice
|1 1⁄2 tbsp|
Parsley, for garnishing
How to cook
- Cook the rice for 20 mins according to your rice cooker’s measurements and fluff it up once it is done.
- Add oil to the pan and turn it up on medium to high heat. Stir fry the mixed vegetables, red onions and prawns well.
- Pour the beaten egg in the middle of the pan.
- Make sure that the egg is well-cooked before gently mixing in the curry paste.
- Allow the flavours to infuse by leaving the rice over heat for 2 – 3 mins.
- Turn off the heat, garnish with parsley and it’s ready to eat!
You may also like
Teriyaki Chicken Rice (Inspired by the Changi Airport)
Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice
Tomato Fried Rice
Pineapple Fried Rice
Rice Cooker “Claypot” Rice
Beef Fried Rice
Xi’an Spiced Chicken with Fragrant Rice
Chicken Brown Rice
Biryani Rice Bowl
Stir-Fry Basil Pork with Rice & Egg
Wok-fried Mee Sua with Tiger Prawns
Chicken Capsicum Rice Bowl
Stir Fry Chicken Noodles
Chicken Fried Rice with XO Sauce
Rice-Cooker Salt Baked Chicken
Fried Mee Tai Mak
Chicken Karaage with Rice
One-Pot-Meal Recipe: Chestnut Chicken Rice
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice
Iga Penyet (Fried Beef Ribs)
Teriyaki Benja Chicken
Roasted Salmon and Vegetables with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce