Curry Kale, Pumpkin, Paneer Muffins
cut into 2cm cubes
cut into 1cm cubes
loosely packed, finely chopped
Sun Dried Tomatoes
or coconut oil
How to cook
Prepare the dough components
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Spread cubed pumpkin on a baking sheet and drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil all over.
- Roast the pumpkin for 20 minutes, then remove and cool.
- In a bowl, toss the cubed paneer with 2 tablespoons of kale pesto, then set aside.
- In a large bowl, make the batter by mixing together egg, chickpea flour, coconut milk, baking powder, curry powder, cumin powder, chilli powder, salt and pepper with a whisk.
- Using a spatula, add the roasted pumpkin, kale, marinated paneer and 1/2 cup of oil into the batter, then mix gently to combine.
- Prepare silicon muffin trays or line a muffin tray with muffin paper.
- Scoop the dough mixture into the muffin tray or paper.
- Sprinkle a couple of pumpkin seeds on each muffin.
- Bake in preheated 180°C oven for 20 minutes.
- Check the batter with a toothpick, if it is still wet, add another 5 minutes to the cooking time.
- Let the muffins rest for about 10 minutes before removing from the tray.
- Serve with the kale salad.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Garlic & Parmesan Kale Chips
Apple Chicken Salad with Kale Pesto Pasta
Salted Egg Kale Chips
Crispy Skin Pan Seared Salmon
Sustenir Kale Pesto, Potato and Green Bean Salad
Sunshine Pappardelle in Carrot & Leek Cream
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Wrap
Salmon and Bok Choy
Black Chickpea Salad
The Better Fish® One Pan Barramundi Dinner
Just 5 Minutes: Pan Seared Salmon on Tomatoes
Grilled Chicken Pita
Easy Bean Stew
Fro-Yo Fruit Bites5.0 (2)
Sardinian Gnocchetti Salad
Just 5 Minutes: Garlic Cheesy Bread5.0 (2)
Quick Whole Wheat Wraps
Quick Seabass Miso Ochazuke
Berry Coconut Smoothie Bowl
Spinach Breakfast Platter