How to cook
Prepare dough mixture
- In a mixing bowl, whisk butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add in the egg yolk and vanilla essence until well combined.
- Sieve in plain flour, corn flour and custard powder and mix until a soft dough is formed.
- Wrap the dough with cling wrap and let it rest for 15 mins.
- Shape the cookies with cookie moulds on the baking tray and chill in the fridge for 10 mins.
- Preheat the oven to 150ºC.
- Topped with cut-up cherries and bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Let cookies cool down completely before storing them in a clean and dry container.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Giant Oatmeal Cookies
Chocolate Button Cookies2.0 (1)
Golden Pillow Cheese Pineapple Tarts
cny almond cookies
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Cashew & Almond Nut Cookies4.0 (1)
Salted Egg Yolk Cookies
2022 CNY Hello Kitty Tiger Pineapple Tarts5.0 (1)
Salted Gula Melaka Chocolate Chip Cookies
Multigrain Fruity Cookies
Almond Cookies using Airfryer
Ginger Crunchy Cookies
Chui kao shao cookies
Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies
Berry Christmas Cookies3.5 (2)
Red Velvet Chocolate Chip & Macadamia Cookies
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Makmur Cookies
Just 5 Minutes: Garlic Cheesy Bread5.0 (3)