FairPrice Plain Flour
FairPrice Corn Flour
FairPrice Icing Sugar
Glaze Cherries (chopped)
How to cook
- Preheat the oven to 150ºC. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add in the egg yolk and vanilla essence until well combined.
- Sieve in plain flour, corn flour and custard powder and mix until a soft dough is formed. Wrap the dough with cling wrap and let it rest for 15 mins.
- Shape the cookies with cookie moulds on the baking tray and chill in fridge for 10 mins.
- Topped with cut up cherries and bake for 15 to 17 minutes.
- Let cookies cool down completely before storing in clean and dry container.
You may also like
Chocolate Button Cookies
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Makmur Cookies
Salted Gula Melaka Chocolate Chip Cookies
Red Velvet Chocolate Chip & Macadamia Cookies
Giant Oatmeal Cookies
Cashew & Almond Nut Cookies
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Berry Christmas Cookies
Almond Cookies using Airfryer
Salted Egg Yolk Cookies
Ginger Crunchy Cookies
Multigrain Fruity Cookies
Galaxy Lemonade Soda
Chocolate and Peanut Butter Tartlets
Peach & Blueberry Cheesecake
Blueberry Muffins with Organic Millet Quinoa Oatmeal
Organic Banana Oatmeal Cereal Loaf
Christmas Cornflakes Wreaths
Basque Burnt Cheesecake
Rendang Shepherd’s Pie
Golden Pillow Cheese Pineapple Tarts
Choux Puffs with Aged Gouda and Truffle Cream