Delectable Fish Wing In Sour Chicken Broth
Swanson Clear Chicken Broth
Sour Mustard Pickled Greens (cut into big pieces)
Blue Ginger (sliced)
Lemongrass (bottom half only, smashed)
Green Chilli Padi (whole)
Long Cabbage (cut into big pieces)
Taukwa (cut into thick strips)
Red Tomato (cut into wedges)
Kaffir Lime Leaves (whole)
Fresh Lime Juice
Chinese Celery (for garnish)
How to cook
- Bring water and chicken stock to a boil.
- Add blue ginger, lemongrass, shallots, green chilli padi, and sour mustard pickle greens. Bring to a boil.
- Add long cabbage. Cover pot with lid.
- Add fish wings and taukwa. Cover pot with lid, then simmer for another 10 mins.
- Add red tomato, lime leaves, sugar, salt, and fresh lime juice. Mix well.
- Serve in a claypot and garnish with Chinese celery.
You may also like
Rice Cooker “Claypot” Rice
Crispy Chicken with Auspicious Mandarin Orange & Ginger Scallion Sauce
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Golden Chicken Ingot
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice
Chinese Watercress Soup
Prosperity Fish Hor Fun with Fragrant Oil
One-Pot-Meal Recipe: Chestnut Chicken Rice
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Ah Ma’s Chicken Rice
South Korean Baby Abalone with Hot Mayo Miso Sauce
Braised South African Baby Abalone with Stuffed Onion
Golden Chef Razor Clam Meat Patty
Mala Kou Shui Chicken
Mala Braised Duck
Family Treasure Soup
Cantonese Roast Chicken Stuffed with Rice
Spicy Chicken Chilli Oil Noodles