Apple Cider Vinegar
How to cook
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add in the eggs, and let it boil for 10 minutes.
- While the eggs are boiling prepare an ice water bath and set them aside.
- Remove the eggs from the water and place them in the ice water bath.
Assemble & serve
- Once the eggs have cooled completely, peel them and slice them in half lengthwise.
- Remove the yolk, place them in a small bowl and place the egg whites on a plate.
- Mash the yolks with a fork and add the mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Mix together until it’s smooth.
- Spoon a portion of the deviled egg yolk mixture back into the hole of each egg white.
- Sprinkle on paprika & serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Kimchi Fried Rice
Egg & Avocado Wrap Using Oven
Baked Beans Scramble Eggs with Fresh Mushrooms
Kellogg’s Lace Nibbles
Broccoli, Chicken & Potato Bites
Air-Fried Tang Yuan
Italian Style Purgatory Eggs With Basilico Sauce
Basque Burnt Cheesecake
Crispy Fish Asparagus
Sweet Corn Chowder
Gourmet Ramen Burger
Fried Spaghetti Balls
Ham & Cheese Prata Wraps
Quick Thai Breakfast Pan Eggs
Korean Steamed Eggs
Egg and Potato Casserole2.8 (4)
Deep Fried Durian Puffs5.0 (1)