Apple Cider Vinegar
How to cook
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add in the eggs, and let it boil for 10 minutes.
- While the eggs are boiling prepare an ice water bath and set them aside.
- Remove the eggs from the water and place them in the ice water bath.
Assemble & serve
- Once the eggs have cooled completely, peel them and slice them in half lengthwise.
- Remove the yolk, place them in a small bowl and place the egg whites on a plate.
- Mash the yolks with a fork and add the mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Mix together until it’s smooth.
- Spoon a portion of the deviled egg yolk mixture back into the hole of each egg white.
- Sprinkle on paprika & serve.
You may also like
Italian Style Purgatory Eggs With Basilico Sauce
Quick Thai Breakfast Pan Eggs
Crispy Salmon Skin
Pacific Clam with Roasted Sesame Dressing
New Zealand Natural Ice Cream Cookies
Gourmet Ramen Burger
Frizantte & Gourmet Red Sangria
Ham & Cheese Sandwich
Instant Noodle Fritters with Carrot & Zucchini
Pan-fried Minced Meat with Water Chestnut Patties
Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Minced Chicken Rice Balls
Teh Tarik Cupcakes
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – Mixed Vegetables Stir-Fry
Peking Turkey Roll
Iron Rich Platters