Durian Min Jiang Kueh
removed seed & mashed
How to cook
Prepare batter mixture
- Pour all the dry ingredients for the batter into a bowl.
- Crack in the egg, melted butter and milk. Whisk to combine.
- Strain the batter to get rid of any unsightly lumps while cooking.
- Preheat a nonstick pan over low heat. Pour the batter and swirl it around to get a thin, even layer.
- Cook until golden-brown, then spread the mashed durian in its middle. Fold in half and serve hot!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Brown Sugar Huat Kueh
Durian Cream Pancakes
Durian Sticky Rice
Durian Ice Cream
Ginger-Scented Egg Custard with Grouper
BLT Waffle Sandwich
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Bubur Cha Cha (Inspired by the Dragon Playground)
Honey Walnut Cake5.0 (1)
Dumpling Fried Rice
Fruitful Sweet Prawns
Red Bean Soup Dessert using Pressure Cooker
Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables
Wok-Fried Tangy Prawns with Sesame Soy Dressing
Fro-Yo Fruit Bites5.0 (2)
Thai Mango Sticky Rice
Rice Cooker “Claypot” Rice