Easy One Pot Chicken Puree
cut into chunks
peeled and chopped
Unsalted Chicken Stock
medium sized (approx 60g), peeled and chopped
small sized, peeled and chopped
How to cook
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and sauté the onion for 3-4 minutes until softened.
- Add the chicken to the pan and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the carrot, sweet potato, apple and chicken stock, then bring it to a boil.
- Simmer, covered with a lid, for about 12 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Add the frozen peas and simmer for another 3 minutes.
- Purée in a blender to the desired consistency.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Baked Beans Scramble Eggs with Fresh Mushrooms
Buffalo Cheesesteak Hotdog5.0 (2)
Happiee Fried Chicken Nuggets and Duo Dip
Cream of Tomato Soup
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
Italian-Style Chicken Stew
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Wrap
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
Happiee Sweet and Sour Chickee Popcorn
Sustenir Bell Pepper Pesto Chicken Wings
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Dak-galbi (Korean Spicy Stir-Fried Chicken)
Abundant Claypot With Abalone Sauce
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes & Cheese-crusted Chicken
Santa’s Little Sliders
Braised South African Baby Abalone with Stuffed Onion
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil