Ayam Brand Tuna Chunks in water
Drained to remove water
Roasted Seaweed sheets
Short Grain Rice
|2 1⁄2 cups|
Fine Sea Salt
How to cook
Prepare the ingredients
- Cook rice and season with sesame oil and salt. Set aside to cool.
- Sauté the julienned carrot over low heat until slightly soft. Set aside.
- Boil the spinach in water for 1 minute. Once cooked, squeeze the spinach to remove all liquids. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix the tuna and mayonnaise. Set aside.
- In a frying pan heated with cooking oil, fry eggs over low-medium heat until golden yellow on both sides. Cut the egg into long and thin strips.
Prepare to roll
- Lay a seaweed sheet on a dry and flat surface. Place a portion of rice and spread it thinly on the seaweed sheet. Leave 1/4 of the sheet exposed at the top edge.
- Arrange the egg, carrot, spinach and tuna fillings across the centre of the rice.
- Roll the bamboo mat up and away from you. Roll tightly and slowly.
- Once the roll has reached the end, seal the edge with some water.
- Wet your knife and then cut the roll. Repeat this process.
- Ready to serve!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Healthy Fried Brown Rice
Abalone & Seafood Pao Fan
Quick Seabass Miso Ochazuke
Kimchi Fried Rice
Indian Style Mee Siam with Fresh Prawns
Cashew Crusted Avocado
Maitake Mushroom Wholemeal Breakfast Wraps
One-Pot-Meal Recipe: Chestnut Chicken Rice
Healthy Nasi Lemak
Easy Bean Stew
Chicken Bulgogi (Korean BBQ Chicken)
Rice Porridge (Congee)
Shrimp Pad Thai (Thai Rice Noodles)
Sustenir Easy Arugula Salad
Japanese Omurice (Omelette Rice)
Iron Rich Platters
Spicy Soba Noodles
Folded Gimbap (Korean Rice Sandwich)
Just 5 Minutes: Mediterranean Pita Pockets
Rice Cooker “Claypot” Rice