Ayam Brand Tuna Chunks in water
Drained to remove water
Roasted Seaweed sheets
Short Grain Rice
|2 1⁄2 cups|
Fine Sea Salt
How to cook
Prepare the ingredients
- Cook rice and season with sesame oil and salt. Set aside to cool.
- Sauté the julienned carrot over low heat until slightly soft. Set aside.
- Boil the spinach in water for 1 minute. Once cooked, squeeze the spinach to remove all liquids. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix the tuna and mayonnaise. Set aside.
- In a frying pan heated with cooking oil, fry eggs over low-medium heat until golden yellow on both sides. Cut the egg into long and thin strips.
Prepare to roll
- Lay a seaweed sheet on a dry and flat surface. Place a portion of rice and spread it thinly on the seaweed sheet. Leave 1/4 of the sheet exposed at the top edge.
- Arrange the egg, carrot, spinach and tuna fillings across the centre of the rice.
- Roll the bamboo mat up and away from you. Roll tightly and slowly.
- Once the roll has reached the end, seal the edge with some water.
- Wet your knife and then cut the roll. Repeat this process.
- Ready to serve!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Seafood Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodles)
Quick Seabass Miso Ochazuke
Beef Fried Rice
Rice-Cooker Braised Chicken
Baked Rice Croquette
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice5.0 (2)
Chicken Capsicum Rice Bowl
Thai Pork Ball Porridge
Medu Vada (Lentil Fritters)5.0 (1)
Air-Fried Tang Yuan
Otah Mantou (Chinese Buns)
Spicy Soba Noodles5.0 (1)
Healthy Fried Brown Rice
CNY Royal Umbrella Rice YuSheng
One Pot: Penang Prawn & Pineapple Curry
Healthy Nasi Lemak