Eight Treasure Family Platter
8 pieces, drained
or pea shoots
soaked in Chinese cooking wine for 15 minutes
Dark Soy Sauce
How to cook
Prepare the white fungus
- Pour the chicken stock in a saucepan and bring it to a boil.
- Add in the white fungus and blanch for 5 minutes, flip it over and continue blanching for another 5 minutes then drain the white fungus and set aside.
Prepare the ingredients
- Add ½ tablespoon of cooking oil into pan and stir fry purple cabbage over high heat then remove from pan and set aside.
- Continue to stir fry fresh cordyceps flower, enoki mushroom, pea shoots and carrot separately.
- Add abalone sauce into the chicken stock and bring to boil.
- Add in the baby abalone, simmer for 3 minutes and add in ½ tablespoon of dark soy sauce.
- Assemble the white fungus alongside with all the stir-fried ingredients in a bowl, then add in the gravy without covering the ingredients.
- Garnish with 1 tablespoon of wolfberries and serve.
You may also like
CNY Hotpot Dipping Sauce
Mala Xiang Guo
Family Treasure Soup
Prosperity Fish Hor Fun with Fragrant Oil
Golden Chef Australian Premium Wild Abalone with 4 Treasures
Treasured Sesame Oil Duck
Seafood Mala Xiang Guo
Mud Crab Vermicelli
Fatt Choy Vegetarian Soup
Fragrant Rose Wine Chicken
Fried Mee Tai Mak
Golden Chef South African Baby Abalone with Korean Rice Cake
Easy Pen Cai
Braised Sea Cucumber, Scallops and Roast Pork Claypot
One-Pot-Meal Recipe: Chestnut Chicken Rice
Stir-fried Udon with Shrimp and Fish Cake
Spicy Peanut Noodles
Golden Chef Auspicious Fortune Pot Chicken Stew
Truffle Infused Baby Abalone Claypot Rice
Rice Cooker “Claypot” Rice
Ah Ma’s Chicken Rice
Mala Braised Duck
Glazed Scallop Meatballs