Eight Treasure Family Platter
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
8 pieces, drained
or pea shoots
soaked in Chinese cooking wine for 15 minutes
Dark Soy Sauce
How to cook
Prepare the white fungus
- Pour the chicken stock in a saucepan and bring it to a boil.
- Add in the white fungus and blanch for 5 minutes, flip it over and continue blanching for another 5 minutes then drain the white fungus and set aside.
Prepare the ingredients
- Add ½ tablespoon of cooking oil into pan and stir fry purple cabbage over high heat then remove from pan and set aside.
- Continue to stir fry fresh cordyceps flower, enoki mushroom, pea shoots and carrot separately.
- Add abalone sauce into the chicken stock and bring to boil.
- Add in the baby abalone, simmer for 3 minutes and add in ½ tablespoon of dark soy sauce.
- Assemble the white fungus alongside with all the stir-fried ingredients in a bowl, then add in the gravy without covering the ingredients.
- Garnish with 1 tablespoon of wolfberries and serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Golden Chef Australian Premium Wild Abalone with 4 Treasures
Eight treasure rice
Treasure Sea Cucumber with Vegetables in Plum Sauce
Family Treasure Soup
The Golden Platter
Eight Treasures Tang Yuan
Treasured Sesame Oil Duck
8 Treasure Seafood Platter
Mala Xiang Guo
Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables
Rice-Cooker Braised Chicken
Golden Pillow Cheese Pineapple Tarts
Crispy Chicken with Auspicious Mandarin Orange & Ginger Scallion Sauce
Salted Egg Prawns
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Truffle Infused Baby Abalone Claypot Rice4.3 (3)
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce
Steamed Garlic Prawns4.0 (1)
Sea Asparagus with Liver Sausages