Fish Ball With Fish Roe
White Pepper Powder
Deep Fried Shallots
Deep Fried Garlic Flakes
How to cook
- Boil water and bonito flakes for 2-3 minutes. Strain and discard the bonito flakes and set them aside.
Fry carrot cake
- Heat up oil in a pot and deep fry the carrot cake until golden brown and set aside.
- In a wok pan, stir fry the minced pork.
- Add in mushrooms and wong bok to stir fry together. Season with fish sauce and white pepper.
- Add in white radish and stir fry until fragrant over medium-high heat.
- Pour in the bonito stock and bring to boil.
- Add in Chinese celery and fried carrot cake and fish balls. Continue to simmer for another 2 mins.
- Garnish with deep-fried garlic and shallots and the dish is ready to serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Treasure Sea Cucumber with Vegetables in Plum Sauce
Japanese Udon Soup
Tom Yum Goong
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
Salmon Stock4.5 (2)
Double-Boiled Winter Melon Chicken Soup with Black Eye Bean
Korean Army Stew, Christmas Edition
Creamy Mushroom Soup
Steamed Pork Ribs with Salted Plum4.5 (4)
Italian-Style Chicken Stew
Fuzhou Fishball Soup
Chinese Watercress Soup
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone with Red Chili Stew
Cream of Tomato Soup
Fatt Choy Vegetarian Soup
Sup Ekor (Oxtail Soup)
Easy Bean Stew
Pork Shoulder & Mushrooms Red Wine Stew
Light and Bright Beef Stew
Lion Head Fish Maw Soup
Eight Treasure Family Platter
Salmon Head Soup4.0 (1)