Family Treasure Soup
Fish Ball With Fish Roe
White Pepper Powder
Deep Fried Shallots
Deep Fried Garlic Flakes
How to cook
- Boil water and bonito flakes for 2-3 minutes. Strain and discard the bonito flakes and set them aside.
Fry carrot cake
- Heat up oil in a pot and deep fry the carrot cake until golden brown and set aside.
- In a wok pan, stir fry the minced pork.
- Add in mushrooms and wong bok to stir fry together. Season with fish sauce and white pepper.
- Add in white radish and stir fry until fragrant over medium-high heat.
- Pour in the bonito stock and bring to boil.
- Add in Chinese celery and fried carrot cake and fish balls. Continue to simmer for another 2 mins.
- Garnish with deep-fried garlic and shallots and the dish is ready to serve.
You may also like
Tsukune in Miso Happy Broth
Sup Ekor (Oxtail Soup)
Cream of Tomato Soup
Japanese Udon Soup
Ginger-Scented Egg Custard with Grouper
Light and Bright Beef Stew
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – ABC Soup
Easy Bean Stew
Italian-Style Chicken Stew
Treasured Sesame Oil Duck
Golden Chef Australian Premium Wild Abalone with 4 Treasures
Double-Boiled Winter Melon Chicken Soup with Black Eye Bean
Fish Maw Soup in Young Coconut
Pork Shoulder & Mushrooms Red Wine Stew
Creamy Mushroom Soup
Eight Treasure Family Platter
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone with Red Chili Stew
Chinese Watercress Soup
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
Treasure Sea Cucumber with Vegetables in Plum Sauce