Fatt Choy Vegetarian Soup
Baby Wong Bok
Lee Kum Kee Golden Vegetarian Oyster Flavoured Sauce with Mushroom
|1 1⁄2 tbsp|
Lee Kum Kee Premium Light Soy Sauce
|1 1⁄2 tbsp|
Dried Lily Flowers
tie it into knots and cut off the hard part and soak it
soak it and wash it few times under running water until it is clean
Mocked Abalone Mushroom
How to cook
- Cook the Mocked Abalone, Mushroom and Lily flower with water until it simmers.
- Add in the stem of Baby Wong Bok first the then the leaves then cook until it simmers.
- Add in the Lee Kum Kee Golden Vegetarian Oyster Sauce, Lee Kum Kee Premium Light Soya Sauce, salt and Pepper and Fatt choy, let it simmers for another few minutes.
- Put in the Abalone mushroom, let it simmer for another few minutes.
- Add in the Ring Roll before serving it.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Japanese Udon Soup
Salmon Stock4.5 (2)
Prata Pot Pie With Boston Clam Chowder
Winter Melon & Corn Soup5.0 (1)
Light and Bright Beef Stew5.0 (1)
Lion Head Fish Maw Soup
Sup Ekor (Oxtail Soup)
Family Treasure Soup
Tsukune in Miso Happy Broth
Korean Army Stew, Christmas Edition
Vegetarian Sweet & Sour Pork
Steamed Pork Ribs with Salted Plum
Tom Yum Goong
Easy Bean Stew
Ginger-Scented Egg Custard with Grouper
Chinese Watercress Soup
Peach Gum Dessert
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Italian-Style Chicken Stew
Fish Maw Soup
Salmon Head Soup
Fish Maw Soup in Young Coconut