Fatt Choy Vegetarian Soup
From YoRipe by Vinca's Kitchen
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Baby Wong Bok
Lee Kum Kee Golden Vegetarian Oyster Flavoured Sauce with Mushroom
|1 1⁄2 tbsp|
Lee Kum Kee Premium Light Soy Sauce
|1 1⁄2 tbsp|
Dried Lily Flowers
tie it into knots and cut off the hard part and soak it
soak it and wash it few times under running water until it is clean
Mocked Abalone Mushroom
How to cook
- Cook the Mocked Abalone, Mushroom and Lily flower with water until it simmers.
- Add in the stem of Baby Wong Bok first the then the leaves then cook until it simmers.
- Add in the Lee Kum Kee Golden Vegetarian Oyster Sauce, Lee Kum Kee Premium Light Soya Sauce, salt and Pepper and Fatt choy, let it simmers for another few minutes.
- Put in the Abalone mushroom, let it simmer for another few minutes.
- Add in the Ring Roll before serving it.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Cream of Tomato Soup
Japanese Udon Soup5.0 (1)
Double-Boiled Winter Melon Chicken Soup with Black Eye Bean
Ginger-Scented Egg Custard with Grouper
Family Treasure Soup
Fuzhou Fishball Soup
Grandma's Abalone Yi Fu Noodles
Salmon Stock4.5 (2)
Chinese Watercress Soup
Prata Pot Pie With Boston Clam Chowder
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Tsukune in Miso Happy Broth
Prawn Paste Mushrooms & Shabu Rolls5.0 (1)
Fish Maw Soup
Fish Maw Soup in Young Coconut
Steamed Pork Ribs with Salted Plum4.5 (4)
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
Korean Army Stew, Christmas Edition5.0 (3)
Black Black Ee Mian4.0 (1)