(more if needed)
White Chocolate (roughly crushed)
(mini if available)
McVitie's Digestive Biscuits - Original
Icing sugar, to garnish
How to cook
Prepare the dark chocolate mixture
- Line the baking tin with parchment paper. With 400g of dark chocolate in a heat-safe mixing bowl, place it over a large saucepan with boiling water.
- Melt the butter into the dark chocolate. Add condensed milk and keep stirring until it turns smooth and glossy.
- The second the butter has melted and mixed through the condensed milk, take it off the heat and stir in the chocolate until completely melted.
- Reserve half of the dark chocolate mixture.
Prepare the filling
- Stir in the fillings into the other half of the dark chocolate mixture. Do this with a wooden spoon until completely combined.
- Tumble the mix out into the lined baking tin and press down using parchment paper offcuts.
- Cover and allow to set in the fridge for up to 1-2 hrs.
- Slice into 12 pieces. Sprinkle with some icing sugar to serve!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!