Fish Maw Soup in Young Coconut
Dried Fish Maw
Nai Bai Vegetable
Fresh Coconut Juice from the young coconuts (keep the husk)
Dried Black Fungus
soaked (keep the scallop water)
pitted and soaked
soaked until soften
use egg white
Ground White Pepper
How to cook
- Mix the ingredients together and refrigerate for 10–15 mins to let it marinate.
- Portion the meat into 30g balls each and set aside.
- Bring the chicken broth and coconut juice to boil in a stockpot over high heat and simmer for 10 mins.
- Blanch the Nai Bai vegetables in the stock and set them aside.
- Add the soaked dried scallops, red dates, black fungus, and meatballs into the stock and bring to a boil.
- Put all the ingredients into the coconut and pour enough stock into the coconut husk to submerge the ingredients.
- Steam with the lid on for 25 mins.
- Garnish with the Nai Bai vegetables before serving.
You may also like
Treasure Sea Cucumber with Vegetables in Plum Sauce
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone with Red Chili Stew
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – ABC Soup
Sup Ekor (Oxtail Soup)
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Winter Melon & Corn Soup
Steamed Pork Ribs with Salted Plum
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Ginger-Scented Egg Custard with Grouper
Prosperity Fish Hor Fun with Fragrant Oil
Light and Bright Beef Stew
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Italian-Style Chicken Stew
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
Chinese Watercress Soup
Buddha Jump Over The Wall in Egg White Fortune Pouch
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Golden Pearls In A Nest
Chinese Fish Congee
Lion Head Fish Maw Soup
Creamy Mushroom Soup