Focaccia Pork Shoulder Sliders
Pineapple Chunks in Syrup
Green Coral Lettuce
Apple Cider Vinegar
How to cook
Prepare the salsa
- Cut cherry tomatoes and pineapple chunks into quarters.
- Add apple cider vinegar and thyme leaves.
- Mix well and set the salsa aside.
Prepare the pork slices
- Cut pork shoulder into thin slices.
- Grill the pork slices on a pan until it starts to char then set aside.
Assemble and serve
- Slice the focaccia loaf into half.
- Spread honey mustard on one side of the loaf.
- Lay out the lettuce on the loaf followed by the cheese slices and grilled pork slices.
- Spoon the salsa on top of the pork slices and cover it with the other half of the loaf.
- Cut the loaf into 10 sliders and secure each slider with a cocktail toothpick.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Spicy Chicken Nuggets
Pulled Pork Burger
Fried Spaghetti Balls
Pierogi with Potato Fillings
Easy One Pot Chicken Puree
Santa’s Little Sliders
Roast Beef Sliders4.0 (1)
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Wrap
Roasted Salmon and Vegetables with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
Curry Kale, Pumpkin, Paneer Muffins
Just 5 Minutes: Pan Seared Salmon on Tomatoes
Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon
Steak with a Peppery Mushroom sauce
Burrata & Chive Mashed Potatoes
Pizza with Basilico Sauce
Cream of Tomato Soup
Happiee K-Bagel Fishiee Patty Burger with Kimchi Slaw
Baked Beans Scramble Eggs with Fresh Mushrooms
Pizza with Fresh Vegetables