Focaccia Pork Shoulder Sliders
Pineapple Chunks in Syrup
Green Coral Lettuce
Apple Cider Vinegar
How to cook
Prepare the salsa
- Cut cherry tomatoes and pineapple chunks into quarters.
- Add apple cider vinegar and thyme leaves.
- Mix well and set the salsa aside.
Prepare the pork slices
- Cut pork shoulder into thin slices.
- Grill the pork slices on a pan until it starts to char then set aside.
Assemble and serve
- Slice the focaccia loaf into half.
- Spread honey mustard on one side of the loaf.
- Lay out the lettuce on the loaf followed by the cheese slices and grilled pork slices.
- Spoon the salsa on top of the pork slices and cover it with the other half of the loaf.
- Cut the loaf into 10 sliders and secure each slider with a cocktail toothpick.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Pulled Pork Burger
Salted Egg Pork Roulade
Easy One Pot Chicken Puree
Stuffed Pumpkin Spiced Rice
Korean Army Stew, Christmas Edition5.0 (3)
Fried Spaghetti Balls
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Wrap
Spicy Chicken Nuggets
Pork Shoulder & Mushrooms Red Wine Stew5.0 (3)
Jamie Oliver’s Inspired Recipe Italian Lasagna
Santa’s Little Sliders
Caprese Mushrooms & Tofu Kebabs
Pierogi with Potato Fillings
Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
Roast Beef Sliders4.0 (1)
Egg Mayo & Chicken Ham Croissant Sandwich
Sustenir Bell Pepper Pesto Chicken Wings
Bulgogi Grilled Australian Beef Striploin
Merry Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad