French Almond Apple Tart
How to cook
Prepare butter & apples
- Melt butter and let it cool.
- Core and slice the apples into half a centimeter.
Prepare almond mixture
- Whisk egg with sugar until the mixture is white.
- Add milk, fresh cream, butter, almond powder, almond essence and whisk until smooth.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C as you roll out the puff pastry on a floured counter to fit a non-stick tart pan.
- Spread the almond mixture evenly on the puff pastry.
- Decorate the apple on top and bake for 1 hour or till slightly browned.
- Mix the apricot jam and water well. Glaze the finished tart with a baking brush.
- Let the tart cool and refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving. Bon appetit!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Grilled Pound Cake French Toast with Smoked Maple Syrup
Orange Passover Cake
Easy Homemade Granola
cny almond cookies
No Bake Peanut Butter & Rolled Oats Energy Balls
Multigrain Fruity Cookies
Caramelised Apple Crumble
Strawberry Panna Cotta
Christmas Cornflakes Wreaths
Peach Sponge Cake
Mango Coconut Ice Cream Cake
Halloween Silly Fruit Bites
Cashew & Almond Nut Cookies4.0 (1)
Mini Peach Rose Tarts
Crepes With Caramelised Apples
Coconut & Pomelo Mochi Pudding
Apple & Hazelnut Oats Brownies
Purple Sweet Potato Onde-Onde Energy Balls
Almond Cookies using Airfryer