How to cook
Prepare butter & apples
- Melt butter and let it cool.
- Core and slice the apples into half a centimeter.
Prepare almond mixture
- Whisk egg with sugar until the mixture is white.
- Add milk, fresh cream, butter, almond powder, almond essence and whisk until smooth.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C as you roll out the puff pastry on a floured counter to fit a non-stick tart pan.
- Spread the almond mixture evenly on the puff pastry.
- Decorate the apple on top and bake for 1 hour or till slightly browned.
- Mix the apricot jam and water well. Glaze the finished tart with a baking brush.
- Let the tart cool and refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving. Bon appetit!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Halloween Silly Fruit Bites
Classic Bunny SCS Buttery Pineapple Tarts
Orange Almond Madeline
Mini Fruit Tarts5.0 (3)
Caramelised Apple Crumble
Cashew & Almond Nut Cookies4.0 (1)
Purple Sweet Potato Onde-Onde Energy Balls
Airfryer Hokkaido Cheese Tart
Tiger, Daruma & Hello Kitty Pineapple Tarts
Crepes With Caramelised Apples
cny almond cookies
Honey Butter Baklava Crowns
Easy Homemade Granola
Christmas Cornflakes Wreaths
Coconut & Pomelo Mochi Pudding