Fried Spaghetti Balls
ready-to-cook spaghetti with sauce
Italian dried herbs or seasoning
large eggs, beaten and divided
|1 1⁄2 cups|
How to cook
- Reheat ready-to-cook spaghetti with sauce according to package directions.
- Mix it with Italian dried herbs or seasoning, shredded cheese and 2 whisked eggs in a bowl. Fold well, taking extra care not to break the spaghetti into small pieces.
- Shape the spaghetti mixture into 1 1/2″ balls.
- Combine remaining egg with water and whisk to make egg wash.
- Cover spaghetti balls in flour, egg wash and panko bread crumbs. Make sure you have an even coating.
- Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes or so, for a firmer ball.
- Heat oil in a deep pan on medium-high heat. Once it reaches around 330°F, deep fry the balls until golden brown.
- Serve with your favourite marinara sauce.
You may also like
Stir Fry KangKong
Stir Fry Chye Sim with Mushroom
Fried Oyster Mushrooms
Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
Pan Fried Fukuyama Scallops with Citrus Tofu Sauce
Sweet Glutinous Rice Balls
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Deep-fried Fish with Chilies
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Minced Chicken Rice Balls
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – Mixed Vegetables Stir-Fry
Fried Impossible Potstickers
Tofu Meat Balls
Dak-galbi (Korean Spicy Stir-Fried Chicken)
Pan-fried Minced Meat with Water Chestnut Patties
Happiee Fried Chicken Nuggets and Duo Dip
Fried Tofu Omelette with Satay Beehoon Paste
Spaghetti with Salmon and Pesto Genovese
No-Fry Fried Ice Cream
Buffalo Wings Chilli Cheese Fries
Gooey Cheese Sticks
Cheesy Stuffed Mushrooms
Crispy Skin Pan Seared Salmon