Fried Spaghetti Balls
Ready-To-Cook Spaghetti With Sauce
large, beaten and divided
Panko Bread Crumbs
|1 1⁄2 cups|
Italian Dried Herbs
How to cook
Prepare spaghetti balls
- Reheat ready-to-cook spaghetti with sauce according to package directions.
- Mix it with Italian dried herbs, shredded cheese and 2 whisked eggs in a bowl. Fold well, taking extra care not to break the spaghetti into small pieces.
- Shape the spaghetti mixture into 1 1/2″ balls.
- Combine the remaining egg with water and whisk to make an egg wash.
- Cover spaghetti balls in flour, egg wash and panko bread crumbs. Make sure you have an even coating.
- Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes or so, for a firmer ball.
- Heat oil in a deep pan on medium-high heat. Once it reaches around 165°C, deep fry the balls until golden brown.
- Serve with your favourite marinara sauce.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Stir Fry KangKong
Fish Maw Soup
Butter & Egg Fried Rice with Chicken Fillet
Golden Pumpkin Scallops and Crispy Wanton
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
Pan-fried Pork Chops
Spaghetti with Salmon and Pesto Genovese
Meat-free Spaghetti Bolognese
Sweet Glutinous Rice Balls
Ban Mian5.0 (2)
Stir Fry Chicken Noodles
Prawn and Egg Fried Rice
Dak-galbi (Korean Spicy Stir-Fried Chicken)
Minced Chicken Rice Balls
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – Mixed Vegetables Stir-Fry
Chicken Bolognese Spaghetti
Caprese Mushrooms & Tofu Kebabs
Fried Mee Suah with Hae Zhor
Steam-Fry Chicken & Prawn Dumplings