Fried Tofu Omelette with Satay Beehoon Paste
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Satay Beehoon Paste
cut into cubes
How to cook
Blend tau kwa & eggs
- Add tau kwa and eggs into a blender.
- Blend till smooth and set aside.
- Pour satay beehoon paste and water into a cooking pot and mix evenly.
- Simmer over medium heat or until it thickens. Set aside.
- Heat up oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Add the egg mixture and fry until golden brown.
- Top it off with beansprouts and pour the paste over it.
- Garnish with shredded cucumbers. Ready to serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!