Fried Tofu Omelette with Satay Beehoon Paste
Satay Beehoon Paste
cut into cubes
How to cook
Blend tau kwa & eggs
- Add tau kwa and eggs into a blender.
- Blend till smooth and set aside.
- Pour satay beehoon paste and water into a cooking pot and mix evenly.
- Simmer over medium heat or until it thickens. Set aside.
- Heat up oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Add the egg mixture and fry until golden brown.
- Top it off with beansprouts and pour the paste over it.
- Garnish with shredded cucumbers. Ready to serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Thai Style Prawn Paste
Deep-fried Fish with Chilies
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – Mixed Vegetables Stir-Fry
Pan-fried Minced Meat with Water Chestnut Patties
Mullet Fillet Teriyaki
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
Tofu Meat Balls
Dak-galbi (Korean Spicy Stir-Fried Chicken)
Japanese Silken Tofu
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
Sustenir Kale Chicken Mushroom Omelette
BBQ Chicken Wings
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes5.0 (1)
Apple Chicken Salad with Kale Pesto Pasta
Impossible Mapo Tofu
Chawanmushi Tofu Crabmeat
Maggi Pan fried Cod Fish with Tomato Sauce
Prawn Paste Mushrooms & Shabu Rolls5.0 (1)
Pan Fried Fukuyama Scallops with Citrus Tofu Sauce