Sesame Seed Oil
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
Crushed Red Peppers
How to cook
Make Flavor Trifecta
- Roughly chop peanuts. Thinly slice 3 cloves of garlic and chop the cilantro.
- Place a pan with no oil on medium heat for 1 minute. Add the peanuts, tossing for about a minute until golden brown.
- Add 1 tbsp oil, followed by the sliced garlic. Saute for 1 minute.
- Add cilantro and remove pan from heat. Reserve.
- Cut the broccoli heads into small florets and finely mince 4 cloves of garlic. Set pan to medium high heat for 1 minute.
- Add 4 tablespoons of oil, giving it a few seconds to heat up. Add broccoli and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add broth and minced garlic. Continue cooking the broccoli until tender, about 3 more minutes.
- Season to taste with soy sauce.
- Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Add the noodles and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until noodles are tender. Drain.
- Set a pan to medium high heat for 1 minute.
- Add 1 tbsp oil, 2 finely minced cloves of garlic, and thinly sliced scallions. Cook and stir until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add noodles and stir fry until noodles are coated and warmed through, around 1-2 minutes. If you want, feel free to add a little more oil.
- Cut the chicken breasts into 1-inch chunks and finely mince 4 cloves of garlic. Set pan over high heat for 1 minute. Add 1 tbsp sesame oil and allow to heat up before adding the chicken.
- Cook for 3 to 4 min per side, or until chicken is browned and cooked through. Remove from pan.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add the minced garlic and cook for 30 seconds until fragrant. Add honey, 2 tbsp of soy sauce, chicken broth, crushed red pepper and the remaining tbsp of oil. Bring this mixture to a boil and allow the sauce to thicken for about 1 minute.
- Add the chicken back into the pan and coat with sauce.
Serve and Enjoy!
- To serve, add a portion of noodles to a bowl, followed by a portion each of broccoli and chicken. Sprinkle each bowl with the reserved flavor trifecta.
- Pair with good music.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
The Better Fish® One Pan Barramundi Dinner
Chicken Macaroni Soup
Chicken Bulgogi (Korean BBQ Chicken)
Prawn and Egg Fried Rice
Braised chicken wings with ginger and sesame oil
Maggi Curry Ramen
One Pot: Chicken Chow Mein
Chicken Broccoli Salad
Braised Sea Cucumber and Mushroom
Garlic & Parmesan Kale Chips
Banana Chia Oatmeal with Peanut Butter
Double-Boiled Winter Melon Chicken Soup with Black Eye Bean
30-Minutes Quinoa Bowl
Steamed Garlic Prawns4.0 (1)
Braised abalone with scallops, mushrooms and broccoli
Egg Mayo & Chicken Ham Croissant Sandwich
Maggi Chicken Rice
Garlic Butter Oyster Mushrooms