|1 1⁄2 tbsp|
|1 1⁄2 tbsp|
How to cook
- Preheat oven on grill mode to 200°C.
- In a small bowl, mix all the marinade ingredients (minced garlic, lemon juice, honey, butter, salt, chopped parsley) and combine well.
- Transfer salmon onto a large sheet of aluminum foil and apply the garlic lemon butter to marinate generously. Coat well.
- Wrap up the salmon & bake for 20 minutes until the salmon is cooked through.
- Unwrap the salmon and serve immediately.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Chicken Pesto Spaghetti
Just 5 Minutes: Garlic Cheesy Bread5.0 (3)
Salmon Fillet “Comme A La Maison”
Spaghetti with Salmon and Pesto Genovese
Sustenir Pasta Salad with Lemon Pesto Dressing
Salted Egg Yolk Seafood Boil
Jamie Oliver’s Inspired Recipe Italian Lasagna
Crispy Skin Pan Seared Salmon
Golden Butter Fried Salmon
Butter & Egg Fried Rice with Chicken Fillet
Hot Smoked Salmon
Roasted Prawns with Seaweed Butter
Kee Song Pan Fried Provencal Herb Boneless Chicken Thighs
Spicy Salmon Bibimbap
Kee Song Pan Seared Cajun Butter Chicken Thighs
Pulled Beef Rendang with Local Veggies Slaw
Ban Choon Roasted Butternut Sage Pasta
Roasted Capsicum Paneer Masala with Basmati Rice
Italian-Style Chicken Stew
Ayam Masak Merah Kerisik