Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon
|1 1⁄2 tbsp|
|1 1⁄2 tbsp|
How to cook
- Preheat oven on grill mode to 200°C.
- In a small bowl, mix all the marinade ingredients (minced garlic, lemon juice, honey, butter, salt, chopped parsley) and combine well.
- Transfer salmon onto a large sheet of aluminum foil and apply the garlic lemon butter to marinate generously. Coat well.
- Wrap up the salmon & bake for 20 minutes until the salmon is cooked through.
- Unwrap the salmon and serve immediately.
You may also like
Roasted Prawns with Seaweed Butter
Spaghetti Chili Garlic
Just 5 Minutes: Garlic Cheesy Bread
Spaghetti with Salmon and Pesto Genovese
Spicy Salmon Bibimbap
Just 5 Minutes: Pan Seared Salmon on Tomatoes
Grilled Striploin Steak with Garlic Butter Mushroom
Hot Smoked Salmon
Salmon Fillet “Comme A La Maison”
Grilled Teriyaki Salmon
Crispy Skin Pan Seared Salmon
Roasted Salmon and Vegetables with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
Spicy Chicken Chilli Oil Noodles
Pizza with Fresh Vegetables
Stir-Fry Basil Pork with Rice & Egg
Indian Style Mee Siam with Fresh Prawns
Quick Seabass Miso Ochazuke
Braised Prawns, Crab Meat & E-Fu Noodles In Oyster Sauce
Spicy Chicken Nuggets
Italian-Style Chicken Stew
Baked Seafood Pasta Bag
German Meatballs with Mustard Gravy
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone Pasta in Red Wine Cream Sauce
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes