Giant Oatmeal Cookies
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
or brown sugar
How to cook
- Put butter and sugar in an electric mixer and beat till fluffy.
- Add eggs slowly and continue to beat.
- Slowly add flour, oatmeal, baking powder, salt and chocolate chips and mix well.
- Roll and portion out into 70g per cookie.
- Use the ball of your palm to press down on the dough to form a giant cookie.
- Place on baking tray.
- Pre-heat oven at 170°C.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!