Ginger Soy Marinated Pan Seared Australian Beef Striploin
Chilled Australian Beef Striploin
(200g Steaks) 1cm Thick
How to cook
Marinate the beef
- Combine Ginger Paste, Soya Sauce, Oyster Sauce, Potato Starch, Sesame Oil in a bowl to create marinade.
- Place Beef Striploin into marinade and gently massage it to evenly coat marinade. Marinate for 8hours.
- Heat a pan with Oil on Medium High Heat.
- Once pan is nicely heated and oil is shimmering, gently place marinated Beef Striploin Steak on pan and sear for 1min 30secs
- Flip and sear on the other side for another 1min 30 secs.
- Remove from pan and allow to rest covered loosely with aluminium foil for 5~7mins.
- Once done, this should produce Medium Rare Doneness. For more doneness, cook steak on pan for longer period of time each side.
- Ready to serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Stir Fried Australian Beef Eye Round with Spring Onion & Ginger
Miso Ginger Glazed Seared Australian Beef Ribeye
Sambal Australian Beef Short Rib Stir Fry
Braised Australian Beef Oxtail with Tomato
Pan Seared Australian Beef Denver Steak with Tomato Herb Cream Sauce
Five Spiced Braised Australian Beef D-Rump
Asian Beer-Marinated Steak4.7 (3)
Slow Cooked Australian Beef Brisket with BBQ Sauce
Fried Beef Ribs
Beef Bone Soup
Ginger and Scallion Beef
Braised Australian Beef Short Ribs with Shallots
Beef Fried Rice
Gong Bao Australian Beef Short Ribs
Hong Shao Australian Beef Short Rib
Pan Seared Australian Beef Flank Steak with Rendang Sauce
Braised Australian Beef Shin Shank with Mushroom & Onion
Pan Seared Australian Beef Flank Steak with Pineapple BBQ Sauce
Cantonese Braised Australian Beef Brisket
Mongolian Stir Fried Australian Beef Striploin