Glazed Scallop Meatballs
Fukuyama Frozen Hokkaido Scallops
|Marination for Scallops|
|Marination for Minced Pork|
Water Chestnut (Small Diced)
Light Soy Sauce
|Garlic Ginger Soy Glaze Sauce|
Garlic bulb (Minced)
Japanese Soy Sauce
Red Onion (Sliced)
Mini Mixed Bell Peppers (Rough Cut)
Spring Onion Curls
How to cook
- Marinate scallops (thawed overnight) with ½ egg white, ½ tsp chicken powder, ½ tsp sugar, and 1 tsp cornflour. Mix well and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Slice red onion and cut mini bell peppers.
- Marinate minced pork with coriander leaves, water chestnut with 1 tsp of light soya sauce, ½ tsp of sugar and 1 tsp of cornflour.
- Divide the minced meat into 8 portions, flatten the minced meat and dust it with cornflour so that the scallop will stick to the minced meat.
- Wrap the scallop in minced meat and roll into a ball shape, and dust some cornflour at the outside of the scallop meatball.
- Add 400ml of cooking oil into the pan and fry the meatballs over medium high heat oil until golden brown. Set aside.
- Add 1 tbsp of cooking oil. Stir fry mini bell peppers and onion over high heat until golden brown and fragrant. This is for the garnishing.
- To prepare the garlic ginger glazing sauce, place all the ingredients into a sauce pan and bring to boil. Simmer until reduced by half.
- Add the scallop meatballs into the sauce and continue to simmer until the sauce thickens.
- Serve and top with the garnishing (stir-fried bell peppers and red onion, spring onion curls and coriander leaves).
You may also like
Golden Spicy Scallops
Fragrant Bitter Gourd Chicken
Fruitful Sweet Prawns
Golden Chicken Ingot
Fried Impossible Potstickers
Australian Premium Wild Abalone With Pomfret
Chinese Fish Congee
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Treasure Sea Cucumber with Vegetables in Plum Sauce
Prawn Rice Rolls
Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Golden Pearls In A Nest
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice
Glutinous Rice Balls ‘Tang Yuan’ with Black Sesame Paste
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Truffle Infused Baby Abalone Claypot Rice
Seafood Pao Fan
Dumpling Fried Rice
Cod in Garlic-Ginger Broth
Mala Black Fungus
Buddha Jump Over The Wall in Egg White Fortune Pouch
Herbal Bak Kut Teh