Gluten-Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chips Cookies
Coconut Sugar/dark Brown Sugar
|1 1⁄2 cups|
Gluten-free All Purpose Flour
Mini Chocolate Chips
How to cook
- Preheat oven to 180 celcius, line baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a mixer bowl, beat nuttelex spread and sugar. Mix together until combined.
- Add egg & vanilla extract and mix until light & fluffy.
- Slowly add in dry ingredients (oats, flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda) into the wet ingredients.
- Mixing on low speed to combine well.
- Lastly add in mini chocolate chips and mix to combine.
- Using a cookie scoop, roll dough into a ball and slightly flatten between the palms.
- Place on parchment tray and bake for 10-12 minutes until the edges turned golden brown.
Serve or store
- Remove cookies from the oven. Let it cool and enjoy.
- Store cookies in airtight container at room temperature.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Kek Marble Gula Melaka
Pisang Goreng with Cheese (Cheese Banana Fritters)
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Makmur Cookies
Date Energy Ball
Chocolate Button Cookies2.0 (1)
Salted Gula Melaka Chocolate Chip Cookies
The Original Pisang Keju
Kellogg’s Raya Froot Loops
Vegetarian Sweet & Sour Pork
Nasi Minyak and Sambal Prawns with Arabic Salad
Nonya Dry Mee Siam
Impossible Meat Patty
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – Mixed Vegetable Curry
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes & Cheese-crusted Chicken
Coconut Cream Flan With Passion Fruit
Peach Gum Dessert
Blackcurrant Milk Pudding
Stir Fry Chye Sim with Mushroom