Golden Chef Australian Premium Wild Abalone with 4 Treasures
Golden Chef Australian Premium Wild Abalone
Dried chinese mushroom
Kai Lan stem
|FOR STOCK MIXTURE|
Golden Chef Abalone Sauce
Golden Chef Sesame oil
Golden Chef Premium Light Soya Sauce
Golden Chef Premium Dark Soya Sauce
White pepper powder
How to cook
- Boil the mushrooms with a little salt and sugar to give it taste, until the mushroom is soft. Drain and squeeze out as much water as possible. Cut the cooked mushroom in half at a 45 degree angle.
- Arrange the sliced abalone, mushroom and vegetables alternately on a plate, or in any design you wish.
- Steam the ingredients in a steamer for 15 minutes.
- Boil the stock mixture in a small pot. Lower the heat when the stock boils and add potato starch to thicken the sauce. Turn off the heat.
- Remove the steamed ingredients from steamer and pour thickened stock over them. Ready to serve!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Just Produce Zesty Mustard Abalone Toast
Australian Premium Wild Abalone With Pomfret
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Treasured Sesame Oil Duck
Baked Boneless Masala Chicken Leg with Abalone Marinate
Golden Chef Razor Clam Meat Patty
E-Fu Noodles with Braised Abalones and Broccoli
Braised Golden Bridge waxed meat ee mian
Prawn Paste Fortune Bag With Golden Corn
8 Treasure Seafood Platter
Abalone in Oyster Sauce E-fu
South Korean Baby Abalone with Hot Mayo Miso Sauce
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone with Red Chili Stew
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Braised mushrooms abalone
Eight Treasure Family Platter
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone Pasta in Red Wine Cream Sauce
Baked Chicken Winglets with Abalone And Broccoli
Eight Treasures Tang Yuan