Golden Chef South African Baby Abalone with Korean Rice Cake
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Golden Chef South African Baby Abalone (3 pieces)
Korean rice cakes
Chicken leg, boneless and sliced
Leek, outer leaves discarded, cut diagonally into sections
Dried small black fungus, soaked
Carrot, peeled and cut into thick stripes
Dried chilli, seed discarded, cut into smaller sections
Spring onions, cut into sections
Garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
Onion, cut into small wedges
Golden Chef Premium Light Soya Sauce
Golden Chef Premium Abalone Sauce
Spicy bean paste
Stock or water
How to cook
- Turn on the “soup mode” of the rice cooker. Add 2 tablespoons of oil into the rice cooker and sear the chicken in it until browned.
- Add dried chilli, Szechuan pepper and fry until aromatic. Add the leek, black fungus, garlic, and ginger slices to fry for about a minute.
- Add onion, green chilli and the white parts of the spring onion. Add Chinese wine, stock, rice cakes and bring to a boil.
- Mix well and stir fry using a spatula to stir the bottom of the rice cooker.
- Add in abalone and all of the other sauces. Stir fry until the rice cakes are cooked through, with a soft but chewy texture. Stir in potato starch to thicken the sauce.
- Stir in the green parts of spring onion until wilted. Serve hot!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Golden Pillow Cheese Pineapple Tarts
Braised Golden Bridge waxed meat ee mian
The Four Kings
Royal Claypot Prosperity Rice
Baked Chicken Winglets with Abalone And Broccoli
Truffle Infused Baby Abalone Claypot Rice4.3 (3)
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone Pasta in Red Wine Cream Sauce
Braised abalone with scallops, mushrooms and broccoli
Just Produce Zesty Mustard Abalone Toast
Rice Cooker Laksa Fried Rice4.3 (3)
Stuffed Pumpkin Spiced Rice
The Golden Platter
Braised South African Baby Abalone with Stuffed Onion
Razor Clams Vietnamese Spring Rolls
Stir-fried Udon with Shrimp and Fish Cake5.0 (2)
Baked Boneless Masala Chicken Leg with Abalone Marinate
South Korean Baby Abalone with Hot Mayo Miso Sauce
Lucky Bag Cake