Golden Pearls In A Nest
|Golden Pearl (Yam Ball)|
Vietnamese Rice Paper
|Marination for Yam & Prawns|
Thousand Island Sauce
Salted Egg Yolk
cooked & mashed
How to cook
Prepare dipping sauce
- Mix the Thousand Island dressing with cooked salted egg yolk, curry powder and lemon juice. Set aside.
Prepare yam & prawn
- Cut the yam into small dice and set them aside.
- Slice the prawns into half and smash with the back of a clever to make into prawn paste.
- Add the prawn paste to the yam.
- Marinate with salt, sugar, cornflour and egg yolk. Combine well.
- Then start making the yam balls from the mixture.
- Heat up cooking oil in a deep pot up to 170°C.
- Deep fry Vietnamese rice paper (for the “nest”). Set aside.
- Deep fry yam balls until golden brown.
- Place the golden pearls on the crispy rice paper nest.
- Garnish with tobiko, edible flowers and micro cress and serve it with the dip.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Buddha Jump Over The Wall in Egg White Fortune Pouch
Royal Golden Ingot Rice Bowl
Baked Chicken Winglets with Abalone And Broccoli
Coffee Pork Ribs
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone Pasta in Red Wine Cream Sauce
Cod in Garlic-Ginger Broth
Golden Pomfret (Teochew Sauce)
Golden Chicken Ingot
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce
Prosperity Pen Cai
Golden Chef Australian Premium Wild Abalone with 4 Treasures
Braised Golden Bridge waxed meat ee mian
The Golden Platter
Braised Prawns, Crab Meat & E-Fu Noodles In Oyster Sauce
Delectable Fish Wing In Sour Chicken Broth
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Golden Chef South African Baby Abalone with Korean Rice Cake
Stir-fried Udon with Shrimp and Fish Cake5.0 (2)
Golden Spicy Scallops
Fortune Chinese Sausage Gua Bao