Golden Pillow Cheese Pineapple Tarts
Parmesan Cheese finely grated
Butter, cold and unsalted
Egg Yolk, beaten
Egg Yolk, beaten
Pineapple Jam, ready-made
How to cook
- Sieve all the Dry ingredients, except the butter, into a cold mixing bowl.
- Add the cold butter and gently rub the butter onto the flour until the texture become like fine breadcrumbs. Take care not to overwork the dough.
- Add the egg yolk and gently knead to form the dough. To bind the dough, add a little cold water/ milk (bit by bit) until you get the desired texture.
- Divide the dough into 2 portions. Wrap in 2 cling-wrap batches and chill for at least 30 min till they become firm.
- Meanwhile, prepare the pineapple jam. Taking out the required amount from the ready-made pack, roll the pineapple jam into balls of 7g each.
- Preheat the airfryer at 145 degrees for 5 min.
- By now, the dough should be firm enough and ready. Roll into balls of 10g each.
- Roll each ball out flat and wrap the pineapple jam balls inside.
- Brush a layer of egg wash and top it off with some parmesan cheese.
- Bake the pineapple tarts at 145 degrees for 14 min. If you like it more golden-brown, continue for another 2 to 3 min.
- Cool the pineapple tarts well before storing in an airtight container. Enjoy!
You may also like
Portuguese Egg Tarts
Mini Peach Rose Tarts
Brazilian Cheese Bread
French Almond Apple Tart
Just 5 Minutes: Garlic Cheesy Bread
Cheesy Breakfast Croissant
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Pitta Wonder
Easy Homemade Churros
Almond Cookies using Airfryer
Keto Friendly Coconut Hojicha Muffin
Basque Burnt Cheesecake
Organic Banana Oatmeal Cereal Loaf
Chocolate Cup Fruit Cake
Choux Puffs with Aged Gouda and Truffle Cream
Kellogg’s Rendang Crisps
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Galaxy Lemonade Soda
Banana Bread Pudding
Kellogg’s Raya Froot Loops
Giant Oatmeal Cookies
Christmas Cornflakes Wreaths