Golden Pillow Cheese Pineapple Tarts
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
or top flour
use yolk, beaten
How to cook
Prepare tart dough
- Sieve all the ingredients in (tart crust), except the butter, into a cold mixing bowl.
- Add the cold butter and gently rub the butter onto the flour until the texture become like fine breadcrumbs. Take care not to overwork the dough.
- Add the egg yolk and gently knead to form the dough. To bind the dough, add a little cold water/ milk (bit by bit) until you get the desired texture.
- Divide the dough into 2 portions. Wrap in 2 cling-wrap batches and chill for at least 30 mins till they become firm.
Prepare pineapple jam
- Taking out the required amount from the ready-made pack, roll the pineapple jam into balls of 7g each.
- Preheat the air fryer to 145°C for 5 mins.
- By now, the dough should be firm enough and ready. Roll into balls of 10g each.
- Roll each ball out flat and wrap the pineapple jam balls inside.
- Brush a layer of egg wash and top it off with some parmesan cheese.
- Bake the pineapple tarts at 145°C for 14 mins. If you like it more golden-brown, continue for another 2-3 mins.
- Cool the pineapple tarts well before storing in an airtight container. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!